I have no friends.

Bit like Arnies really then... :unsure:

Erm...

What was I saying? :blink:

In the new profile thing there's a box for "friends".

I haven't tried to make anybody my friend (not since the embarassing incident where I invited a special PC to look at some puppies) but I just noticed that several people have made me a friend.

I was just wondering if there's any way I can find out who's got me added as a friend (and why)?

Clicking on someones profile, on the left hand side (under the profile picture) is an option of Add friend or send message.

Example: I click on your profile. I click on the "Add Friend" in the left hand side (under picture profile) it adds you to my friend list... you're my friend... Woot

also, if you've got PM's for messages, it'll state "Friend Added" and state who's added you to their friends list

Now where's my cookie :P

I know I can randomly click on peoples profiles to see if they've added me as a friend. I was just wondering if there was any easy way to see a list of everybody that'd added me as a friend.

Also, what's this you're saying about PMs?

I've seen half a dozen people add me as frinds now and never seen an "XXX has added you as a friend" PM. :unsure:

Erm, nope. :(

Still, I found out what I wanted to know.

You need to click the little "My friends" doodah at the top right of the screen.

A little pop up box appears.

You now need to click the "Mutual friends" tab and than select "Show people who have added me" from the drop-down menu.

Go me!! :D

when will we get the best freind, bestest freind, and bestest bestest ever friend options added? Just wondering if we can expect to see those before or after 'mutual aquaintance' 'recognise them enough to nod to in the street' and 'two faced girlfreind pinching *beep* I never want to speak to again' :D

Go into your control panel, go to the bottom and on the left nav bar you'll see 'manage friend list'

Also if you go into 'view personal portal information' you'll find an option of wether you want email notification of friend requests or not, all a bit myspazy ;)