InkBeast aka 50calsurgeon

Black Jack

Ok folks, I'll give a brief run down of how things went down with this guy. He claimed to make stuff for nightmare studios, and this was total BS his name is Justin Bailey and he also claims to be a tattoo artist, he lives in Orange Park FL.

I saw his ad on ASR and he had a PSG1 with a drop in gear box, and 2 batteries. We aagreed on me trading my m249 by CA with a box mag for it, He said he'd ship out the day after I did.

I shipped mine, and got all the confirmation etc. Then he said he couldn't ship because he was having problems with the box he was going to send hte psg in....

Well lo and behold he never sent it, and I've filed complaints with Ic3 and nothings happened.

4 other people got scammed, one guy trying to buy MY m249 that justin had. We then filed complaints with the local PD, but they have been anything but useful.

If you guys know anyone who lives in or near Orange park FL please let me know, or if you have any other suggestions on how to nail the guy, he's ripped over 3000 dollars worth of guns and money orders from people.

• 1 month later...
Ok folks, I'll give a brief run down of how things went down with this guy. He claimed to make stuff for nightmare studios, and this was total BS his name is Justin Bailey and he also claims to be a tattoo artist, he lives in Orange Park FL.

I saw his ad on ASR and he had a PSG1 with a drop in gear box, and 2 batteries. We aagreed on me trading my m249 by CA with a box mag for it, He said he'd ship out the day after I did.

I shipped mine, and got all the confirmation etc. Then he said he couldn't ship because he was having problems with the box he was going to send hte psg in....

Well lo and behold he never sent it, and I've filed complaints with Ic3 and nothings happened.

4 other people got scammed, one guy trying to buy MY m249 that justin had. We then filed complaints with the local PD, but they have been anything but useful.

If you guys know anyone who lives in or near Orange park FL please let me know, or if you have any other suggestions on how to nail the guy, he's ripped over 3000 dollars worth of guns and money orders from people.

I have the exact same story as you, except he stole my beloved SVD :angry: I am so angry, he is going to be dealt with by the local authorites, I am 100% ready to meet him at court!

just to kinda fill you guys in, he offered me "his" M249 for my SVD, I agreed, the SVD went out, then he said he would send his end once he got a tracking number from me, I 100% cooperated with him, and just stole it from me, he didn't send me the SAW!!!! I am so angry I don't think I'm making sense right now, I will post later when I can think straight.

A friend of mine was about to trade his AG36 for that PSG1 and luckily you guys posted this up so I had time to call him up and put the kibosh on the deal. He wanted the AG36 sent first, and was offering an upgraded PSG-1 for it, which seemed like a severely unbalanced trade. Thanks for the heads up guys.

expect the same you have witnessed for the last four months.

that PSG-1 he is trying to trade you was mine. i also had sent him $278 worth of PSG-1 related items such as that G&G rail system and the G&G mock barret muzzle among other parts.

i say continue what you were doing before gentlemen, he has time to try and sell or trade our guns on the side but only now he can send your end of the bargin? O RLY? he has time to visit other forums and try to make it out to a game but certainly can't send your end of the bargin out before '07 ended.

even if he does come through for your end he still has me to deal with, remember me justin? i know your reading this. remember how you ignored me, my calls,my emails, my text messages. where are you going to produce my VFC barret you were suppose to trade me? do you know what crimes you have committed? you claimed to me that your GF was pregnant with your unborn child if that among the other things you said were true but if that one is, why would you risk their future like this?

allow me to make an observation. what you committed is called fraud, then we have the felony charge of mail fraud. the VFC barret is worth over $1,000. that called grand theft. i'll stop right there. thats federal by the way, those charges are not misdemeanor. years in jail if convicted. there is evidence, and i have lots of records and things filed already. then there is all the others you have done this too. that is a lot of ###### off mommies and daddies to the minors you did this to.

let me give a second observation. a civil suit. which should get anyone's attention real quick. can still be filed against you even after criminal charges are. you'll have to liquidate most of your possessions to keep with the legal fee's. every one knows lawyers love to drag things out. then count all the others you did this too. we then have a class action law suit. that's a lot of dollars needed to defend against.

at best i see us getting everything we traded for. my VFC barret, your PSG-1 those gas blowback glocks you were suppose to give that kid for the batteries then lets not forget the man with that nice looking SVD.

if not, i don't see it ending pretty for anyone. especially for him. you talked a good one on the phone for the first time justin. i'll give you that, made it seem like you knew what you were doing but your an amateur. your ensnared and returning everything you scammed expedited like the way i sent my psg-1 with a cut stock might rectify everything. you still give airsoft a bad name. its these actions is what will have airsoft given a reputation for villainous activity looking to rip someone off.

but its the gentlemen mention before me is what airsoft is all about. helping out a fellow player when he is down and issuing a warning to others when a trap is placed. i wait to hear from you to try and contact me inkbeast. you have my number. my electronic contact information is in this profile name. tick-tock.

If you are talking to me, I know. I typed that in a hurry without rereading it since I had to leave for important business. I'm sorry if I offended the grammar police here, but its not like I'm writing an english paper for you guys. I don't really see how this is helping us either. And what do you mean by "what you were on about?" I'm sorry for the confusion as well, and I will proofread my posts more often.

Just thought I would add that he is now trying to sell the PSG-1 on EBay... here is the link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190187879010

note: he is not accepting PayPal (wonder why huh?) I reported the item stolen to EBay, hopefully they do something about it (if they can)

Looks like Ebay put the Kabosh on that listing.....they do tend to listen to heads up on stolen and fraudulent goods....

Your grammer is terrible. I had difficulty in keeping up with what you were on about.

Can the grammar police please keep their noses out, this is an important issue to those affected so please leave it well alone if you're not involved. Thank you.

Have you people contacted HIS local PD? Almost all of the scam hunting I see happen happens after the local PD is contacted. The more people you can get to call his local PD the better.

For example, check out this 74 page log of how some guy with $1000's in computer hardware got owned and is now serving in jail.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1240595

Good luck to everyone involved in this and I hope you get your stuff back.

The PSG1 in the eBay AD is the same one he recently said he was sending black jack and thats a new AD.

He obviously isn't attempting to resolve the matter, he was just lying to everyone to stall, Again. This has been going on since sept.

I've reported the ebay AD just now but I really hope someone above reported it earlier, theres only 17 hours left on the AD at the time I sent it and eBay always says "24-48 hours for response".

In the future don't just assume someone else will do it, this is important especailly since the item has bidders and you know what inkbeast is, they don't. Adding 1 more report isn't going to hurt and doesn't take much time.

Mods, Justin isn't planning to correct his actions, every time he logs in and I look at his site location he's in his PM system, its very possible he is offering the guns privately to other arnies members(Just like I *quoted in a PM to crackisbad.) and those people may not see the warnings against him.

*Quote I sent to crackisbad taken from a PM Justin sent me:

I am not "fleeing" arnies, maybe i can actaully get these remain transactions completed once and for all here (doesnt need to be so public)
i was under the impression that when you win an ebay auction, you were bound to make the deal. "legally binding" was the wording ebay uses when you place a bid.

you can back down from an ebay deal, either if the person appears to be fraudulent, or illeagal activities. i had a case where i was scammed out of a gold chain, i just reported the item as a scam and never paid for the item,

Hope this is a bit of help

Archived