Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50 AE Hard Kick GBB revi

Just a small mistake, but one nevertheless.

At the specification table at the top, the mag capacity is 27+1, while in the review, the capacity is 26. Which one is the correct one?

Otherwise, I congratulate you Shao, great review. Slightly convinced me to buy a DE, but remembered I have small hands :)

Cheers mate

Just a small mistake, but one nevertheless.

At the specification table at the top, the mag capacity is 27+1, while in the review, the capacity is 26. Which one is the correct one?

Otherwise, I congratulate you Shao, great review. Slightly convinced me to buy a DE, but remembered I have small hands :)

Cheers mate

I think that's a mistake. I can only put 26 in the mag, and you can have one in the pipe, so that's 26+1 total capacity.

I wouldn't say I have a big hand, buy I can hold the DE all right. :)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

On this particular DE 50 AE HK review we read that the HFC134a gas lasts over 2 magazines (60 shots).

However, on the link http://www.airsoftcanada.com/archive/index.php/t-3854.html

we read that the:

"New TM DE has a really nice kick, heavy and extremely accurate. It's also got some distance to it. ;) Only problem I've seen so far is its gas consumption. I still can't get through half a mag with a complete fill of HFC134a."

The only explanation for the different gas consumption comments is that the ARNIES Shao14 review is recent whilst the CANADA review is from December 2003.

Perhaps Tokyo Marui have made a newer, more conservative model?

If anyone, esp. Hard Kick owners, could tell me how much HFC134a the NEWEST hard kick uses I would be most appreciative.

Kind regards,

Josh,

New Zealand.

PS. Nice review, Shao14.

My D.E. got at least two mags on 134a but I hardly use the stuff (only if I'm out of green). I use green and still get two mags worth. If green is not available in your area I feel sorry for you as the Hard Kick truly is wonderful on green gas.

handguns002.jpg

------------------------

Hi, is this TM DE HK a plastic model? I was wondering how well the TM DE HK held out with HFC22 green gas. Thanks for your help thus far.

• 4 months later...
Hi guys,

On this particular DE 50 AE HK review we read that the HFC134a gas lasts over 2 magazines (60 shots).

However, on the link http://www.airsoftcanada.com/archive/index.php/t-3854.html

we read that the:

"New TM DE has a really nice kick, heavy and extremely accurate. It's also got some distance to it. ;) Only problem I've seen so far is its gas consumption. I still can't get through half a mag with a complete fill of HFC134a."

The only explanation for the different gas consumption comments is that the ARNIES Shao14 review is recent whilst the CANADA review is from December 2003.

Perhaps Tokyo Marui have made a newer, more conservative model?

If anyone, esp. Hard Kick owners, could tell me how much HFC134a the NEWEST hard kick uses I would be most appreciative.

Kind regards,

Josh,

New Zealand.

PS. Nice review, Shao14.

There isnt diferent models of this weapon ive got the same model. The most likely reason it is consuming up the mas amount of gas is due to your hop up being on the highest setting. You should probebly know where it is but incase its inside the barrel.Pull the slide back and lock it then pull back the ring infront of the barrel and its under there

• 4 weeks later...
It isnt made of plastic, the slide is full metal and the body is zinc metal but a full body upgrade can be bought.

Looking at my one, it feels plastic alright.

and for the price :huh: how can it be made from Zinc.

Also it would weigh alot. seriously do some research before hand.

Anyway Nice review Shao14.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at my one, it feels plastic alright.

and for the price  :huh:  how can it be made from Zinc.

Also it would weigh alot. seriously do some research before hand.

Anyway Nice review Shao14.

no it wouldent weight a lot zinc is a very light metal alloy. Did you get an education? The body is abs plastic but it is metal plated. the slide encases abs parts but is all metal. If you look carefully it is a different shade to the body. And if you think all of yours is plastic then it must be a cheap copy because plastic isnt cold to the touch.

Utter rot - It's plastic... unless of course yours is made of kryptonite....  :rolleyes:

Cheers.

kryptonite is a type of 'fake' rock. And its not plastic is is ABS. The body is abs plastic but it is metal plated. the slide encases abs parts but is all metal. If you look carefully it is a different shade to the body. And if you think yours is plastic then it must be a cheap copy because plastic isnt cold to the touch.

What ARE you looking at??!!?!?

Certainly NOT a standard TM Desert Eagle...

btw ABS IS Plastic - http://www.bpf.co.uk/bpfindustry/plastics_...Styrene_ABS.cfm

Oh and thanks for the heads up on the Kryptonite.... :blink:

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
kryptonite is a type of 'fake' rock. And its not plastic is is ABS. The body is abs plastic but it is metal plated. the slide encases abs parts but is all metal. If you look carefully it is a different shade to the body. And if you think yours is plastic then it must be a cheap copy because plastic isnt cold to the touch.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

I smell troll.

:zorro:

• 1 month later...
What ARE you looking at??!!?!?

Certainly NOT a standard TM Desert Eagle...

btw ABS IS Plastic - http://www.bpf.co.uk/bpfindustry/plastics_...Styrene_ABS.cfm

Oh and thanks for the heads up on the Kryptonite.... :blink:

Cheers.

That is the specs on one website you idiot!, if you took the time to look up information on your own weapon, such as upgradable parts you will see that it is made of metal plated zinc! PLASTIC IS NOT COLD TO THE TOUCH, has that sunk in yet? Go to the tokyo mauri website and translate it the specs clearly state 'made of reinforced ABS, and plated with zinc metal.' Which is why the chrome effect is so realistic, and have you not noticed the amazing weight of the gun with out the magazine inserted? Strip down the gun and i guarantee you will NOT find a single piece of lead. Also try comparing the color tone of the slide to the tone of the body, youll see that it is a lighter grey due to the slide having a steel mixture for strength.

Oh look a newbie calling me an idiot for pointing out his error - Nice to see you're here to make friends...

The f*ing slide is NOT made of metal you cretinous half-wit, they just plate it with metallic paint, you fool!

If YOU bothered looking at a TM Desert Eagle, you'd realise there's a metal subframe INSIDE the plastic slide, which is what gives the gun its weight...

Welcome to the forum, but I fear your stay will be short with an attitude like yours...

Edited by snowman

Jesus! The reason the Desert Eagle is so heavy, is because the barrel section has a metal sub-assembely inside it. It also has a full metal magazine, metal trigger, slide stop, hammer and takedown button. The entire outer frame, slide and outer barrel is made of plastic! Listen to people who own them or have owned them.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh look a newbie calling me an idiot for pointing out his error - Nice to see you're here to make friends...

The f*ing slide is NOT made of metal you cretinous half-wit, they just plate it with metallic paint, you fool!

If YOU bothered looking at a TM Desert Eagle, you'd realise there's a metal subframe INSIDE the plastic slide, which is what gives the gun its weight...

Welcome to the forum, but I fear your stay will be short with an attitude like yours...

Can you read? i said in my last post its metal plated i didnt say the slide was metal you prat, i said it has a slight steel mixture to the zinc thats why its a different shade, and i dont think 4 years of running an airsoft shop and 3 years on skirmishing holidays around the glode counts as a newbie kidder.