MadBull Mr. Head Released! (Huzzah!)

Victory

Clicky: MR. HEAD

Madbull Mr. Head

Made for the purpose of storing your helmet, goggles, sun glasses, throat mic, hat, and more, in style. NOTE: Does not include sunglasses in the photo.

Material: PS / Polystyrene

We strongly encourage you to recycle Mr. Head. If you don't need MR. HEAD anymore, please recycle it!

Fire hazard: Do NOT burn your MR. HEAD. Polystyrene is classified according to DIN4102 as a "B3" product, meaning it's highly flammable or "easily ignited".

:rofl:

-Vic

P.S. I wonder if it's an actual bust of Simon. :P

...or $10, since you wouldn't make an overseas order just for one of these so shipping wouldn't factor.

Oops, you're right. I misread how much the shipping estimate was for something I was going to order, and I was thinking it would be an additional $10 to shipping, when in fact it the extra $10 was for the head itself. :rolleyes:

Adding the head onto an order shows no change in shipping cost. Not even a cent. I have to admit I was thinking about getting one of these things to blast the ###### out of, but I can do so much more with my 10 bucks. Like buy two smoothies.

Archived