M500 Shotgun Clone Review

Gosh! Guinness, I'm so sorry for the post interrupting your review! I'll get a mod to remove it right away.

Oh no worries bro!

I knackered the flow up from the start anyway, it's my fault :rolleyes:

Thanks for the consideration though!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Guiness, tripod's don't follow presenters for tracking shots etc. If I wanted to make a pile of YouTube fodder video review, I'd have done 8 by now.

Is that your review and movie up on AirsoftNews.EU? :huh:

For Real Steel-

Le fusil sera incendie -bb de trois à la fois

er uh...sorry.. still reading Frenchie-talk from yesterday :P

She shoots three at a time- I thought I mentioned that somewhere :huh:

Edited by rhino

I got one of these the other day, it's a lovely peice. However I managed to break mine on the first day (though it wasn't too hard to fix): when you pump it back the mechanisim hits a small arm which rotates the chamber down for loading, this little arm made of diecast monkey metal broke. I replaced it with a bit of aluminium I roughly fashioned to fit and now she works fine :)

I'm very pleased with mine (despite the part breaking). I'm going to try and see if I can increase the tank size; all that space in the stock going to waste - going to be tricky as the hammer mech is right there. I the nice cold weather I was able to get all 10 shots off and still have a few shots worth left in the tank. I haven't chrono'd it yet as my chrono is dead :(

All 10 shots Catman? Did you not fill the gun up to capacity with BB's?

lol, for some reason it was stuck in my head that that mag only took 30 bbs :huh: Anyway I'm able to fire off all the rounds in the mag and still have some gas left over for a few more 'dry' shots.

heres a question for you folks. do you recon with a 6mm or 8mm version you could mod the loading nozzle to chamer more BBs and use green gas, bringing FPS down to acceptable levels and having a better buckshot effect.

With either version, you can hold the action lock button down with a finger and cock the gun again to load another 3 bbs into the chamber.

Tastefully done review Guinness!

I feel ya when you say you were a bit freaked out by not having orange paint on the barrel.

I just completed a group buy including 5 players in my area. We had 5 guns all of which had no orange tips on them...

Needless to say I was really dissapointed with RSOV, as that could have turned serious very coon...

-Blink

Lol, it's positively charged.

i got that. i wonder how many other people will.

when is your review going to be up DL. and being in the know about chinasoft and all that jazz, any idea if whoever the hell makes this plans to clone the marushin 6mm version?

i got that. i wonder how many other people will.

when is your review going to be up DL. and being in the know about chinasoft and all that jazz, any idea if whoever the hell makes this plans to clone the marushin 6mm version?

As sad as this is going to make you, I seriously doubt any Chinese cloner is going to go back in time to find a 6mm version when all that is made now are 8mm products.

Sorry, but it's time to move on :(

Moi? Sarcastic???

:P

Of course it was!

...although I seriously meant that there will never be a 6mm version.

Well the 'transformation' has begun-

From this:

StainlessDeckFarewell1_sml.png

To this:

MatteM5001_sml.png

Now just waiting on the vented barrel guard and pistol grip I ordered last night to arrive.

Edited by Guinness