Glock 18C extended mag

RockDog

on the G18c long mags, are there ones with Glock trademarks and ones without on the back of the mag? Or do they all have the trademarks? I've seen photos with the trademarks on them but on some other photos on retailers sites they are hard to see or fuzzy and can't make out if the trades are there or not...

If you're looking for an excellent sidearm I cannot recommend the Marui P226 more highly... :) It is simply perfect as GBB's go, with a 25 round mag and most importantly excellent accuracy and range. Running it stock I could easily match the range of AEG's and get accurate torso hits just as easily. Now that it's upgraded.. Well ;)

If you are dead set on getting a Glock the Marui Glock 17 is much better regarding accuracy and range, it would be my choice if I needed an alternative sidearm. But if you are looking for a machine pistol, with the intention on providing cover with maximum firepower at CQB the Glock 18 is a good choice. However, there is also the M93r? I personally prefer the glock but might be worth a look. But if you do want a machine pistol rather than an accurate handgun I would recommend the Marui AEP SMG's, the MP7 which I have and LOVE, the new MAC10 looks good but is quite large when compared, and the VZ.61 Skorpion which is also very good, they do not require gas and will work regardless on the weather (especially in the winter!) they will also offer you more ammo and better range, but (in the summer at least) the FPS will be lower, but that is not an issue in CQB. They will often turn out cheaper in the end when you add in the cost of mags, a pack of lightweight MAG mags for the MP7 cost next to nothing and you get several hundred rounds. ;)

Enjoy.

Alot of advice there, thanks hellsangel. The sig p226 is already on my xmas list, my boss has one so Ive had a play and love its performance. Im also opting for a machine pistol which will give me abit of diversity when skirmishing. Ive had alook at the 93r but its a bit too mental looking for me I think (also im not sure on how hard the parts are, if I drop it in a skirmish it has a few bits that look to me to be a bit flimsy). I do like the subtle design of the glock (looks like a standard pistol) so think I may go that route.

Ive got a BE MP7 but want something alot more compact.

Cheers for the advice though, given me a few pointers to take onboard.

chris that link doesnt work but I think their site is down. Good to know I can get them in the UK though cheers

Sorry about the link, it is working for me and the site seems OK.

Anyway they are selling them for £35.99, bit pricy to be honest. HK might be they way to go!

Archived