received broken item from gunner

scithe

ok, so about 3 months ago i bought a galaxy mp7 from gunnerairsoft. when i got it, not only was the box shot up, but the gun only fired a few rounds and then died. after charging the battery it still did not work. i emailed gunner a LOT (started emailing them a couple days after getting it), but got no response so i created a dispute on paypal. i got no response, and then when i tried to escalate it to a claim they told me this could only be done with ebay items.

i began emailing gunner again and finally got a response after threatening to take it to "higher authority". the guy sending this message signs it fung. he asked me some questions in the message as far as what was wrong with it etc. i replied, but got no response

i emailed him several times, and got no response again. several emails later i finally got a response telling me to send him my order number and he would deal with it the next day. i got this email on october 10th. well, i emailed a few more times after not getting a response and finally got another email saying to check the connectors. i did, and this proved that the gearbox was in fact choked up. i emailed back saying this, (once again, i had to send several emails before gettign a response) and finally got a response telling me to send him my shipping adress again and that he would send out the gearbox.

well, i sent him a few emails asking if he had shipped it out yet, and got no response. it is now november 20 (got the last message from him october 29) and i have not heard anything. i have sent quite a few emails, and have still not gotten a response.

i am moving within the next couple of months (hopefully) and will not be able to get the gearbox after i move due to import laws. i told him this several times, but he did not seem to notice. this is taking way to long, and i am not getting a whole lot of communication from his end. just a lot of delays.

what should i do?

Archived