What Colour should the ICS SIG 551 be?

FarEast

The Colour of the ICS SIG 551  

753 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should the ICS SIG 551 be?

• Grey with full trade marks like the real steal
    • Black like the prototype shown on the forums
    • Don't care either way.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't ya'll wait for the inevitable clone? :P

Yes, but there's a great chance the "clone"'s color will be whatever the ICS's color will be. So we start with the original, the ICS.. :P

Eat Revenge Seeker and make it grey. :P

If we forget about the realism, black is perhaps one of the worst choices when it comes to camouflage and the gun. Grey isn't great either, but at least it's accurate to the real one. :P

I hardly think ICS is going to eat me... :(

Gray makes most sense; so they should probably go with gray. But I still would rather buy a black SIG551 than the normal gray SIGs. Gray reminds me too much of old Nam style M16a1's... which I own..

Black makes it look nice and sexy, like a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious AK.

I think I like Grey better with trades of course. It looks more professional that way.

Anyways I've had enough with the made-up guns and derivations from real steel. Airsoft should try to replicate as accurately as possible while keeping in mine the practicality and cost.

Anyways, the people that want it black can always paint black.

agreed. it seems absurd to work closely with the real steel mnufacturer, then make the colour, which is a pretty important thing, totally wrong.

this needs to ba AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to look and feeling like the real thing. without making it extortionately expensive.

Archived