hitman the movie

pugboy

*Spoiler regarding the hit on the Russian President*

In response ot the confusion about the Russian president and the assassination attempt:

Agent47 does kill the man that is shown as being the president in the beginning, however, it is actually one of the president's double, and the president called for the hit on him for some reason, not totally sure why but I think it has something to do with him using the faces of multiple people to maintain power or something like that (he talks about getting face surgery multiple times, while he is talking to the FSB head guy in the room full of bodies).

Pretty much, Agent47 didn't miss.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I got the script e-mailed to me lately. Someone decided to mangle the movie just after the shooting began.

Budapest hit, details of the Niger hit, Chechnyan Spetsnaz, the Vychlop sniper rifle and train assault were cut out of the movie and the "president" issue confused beyond recognition. Also, the way 47 disposed of the arms trader in the script was more "oops accident" like.

But still, Olyphant wasn't that bad. Scott was worse.

Archived