New AK-104

michael_collins

well no the ak47s and the aks74u bolth have wire frame side folding stocks they are more similar than the ak104 full folding stock is technically in a class of its own

The stock of the AK-47S turns down, not side. Check a few pictures or just go to the TM website. The AKS-74U have the same mechanism as the AK-74M as both guns share the same rear trunion.

Its the AKS-74M for me. I may buy a 103/74m/104 folding stock off them though.

Then i'll get the AKSU when it comes out.

Anyways who carse about the AK-104 LOOK LOOK!!! those mag kits!!!! *drools*

For those of you who aren't stupid AK fanatics: Real 7.62X39 bakelite mags are harder to get hold of than a piece of the moon! (excluding the acres of moon you can buy)

AK-104

I don't know if it'll have a large battery, the wires couse get pinched in the folding mech...... also how the hell did they fit the folding mech in it?!?!

Place bets on the next model, my guess is the AK-103 or AKSU. Reason fo the AK-103 is if they sold it as an AK74M less people would buy the Guarder bakelite mag kits.

I am really happy to see the 104 actually,though I had thought they would have done the 103 first since they already had the conversion for it without the receiver but I would prefer the 104 over that one cause it is shorter and as I am currently looking to make a carbine style rifle it suits me perfectly,I just want the less curverd mags for the 101 and 102,the 5.56 versions.

Don't act like a moron... It's a joke. Stop blowing on the sparks, you'll start a fire.

I honestly think this is great. It's a folding stock that adds aesthetics, with the advantages of a large battery. Nothing wrong with that... There's no rule that says if you want a folding/retractable stock that you have to sacrifice battery capacity.

Notice how your 2nd Amendment post was deleted? Try not to act like... 'that'

And who would keep their stock folded while using the weapon? It's for aesthics of being able to retract the stock for storage and such. It's just a nifty feature. I'd rather have one that could fold and take a large battery than one that was fixed. It's just a nice thing to have no matter how unimportant it seems.

Archived