Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquafina

Airsofters and cats

Got one who's a total house cat, and there use to be a load more that came and shat in my garden, until I got my first AEG. Now they don't seem to want to come in any more ;)

As D-Boys say: DON'T SHOOT ANY HUMAN OR ANIMAL :D

Cats aren't as tasty as dogs

*Runs to flame bunker*

...I don't get it...

I never ate cat before... but i did eat dog... then I found out it was against my religion so I stopped... :P I'm still gonna be burning in hell...

had both cats and dogs when I was younger much prefer cats cos Im lazy and they're low maintenance lol If we were settled in one place long term Id consider getting another siamese but we tend to move every couple of years and I hate the hassle of trying to resettle the ###### things in a new house :D

Our Spanish Water dog pwns all your cats and then flees by diving like the SEALs. Too bad her camo is the snow version, so summer guerilla anti-cat ops are going to be difficult. :(

I have a pain in the *albartroth* dog. Just got my 360 back into working condition, took Battlestations midway out of the box to play it, went to get a drink, came back and the disk was gone. The bugger had away under the bed.

S'all dented now.

Not amused.

Grew up with a house full of cats, dogs, gerbils etc. Sister then got a horse. Now I have three cats, all black. Was originally only meant to be two but a third one just turned up and moved in. Got about three other neighbourhood cats who let themselves in and generally make themselves at home but are not mine.

I have a dog (toy poodle, old as *fruitcage* but still lovable) and two shubunkins and I co-own a ball python and two veiled chameleons with my suitemates. We just got done with babysitting a friend's full-grown bearded dragon. I've owned all sorts of pets before, including iguanas, chameleons, a ton of birds including an African Gray parrot, mice, gerbils, frogs, toads, salamanders, fish, hermit crabs...

I think I'm more of a reptile person. Even though they aren't as hardy as dogs and cats, they're a lot less messy. Well, except for that one time I held the python three days after it ate a mouse... but that was something I should have seen coming. :(

I did have a kitty once, her name was Emmy and she was adorable. I miss her. ;__;

Hmmm... not got any cats, but i do have Budgies, Snakes and a Dog (currently saving up for a Treefrog and a Hermit Crab)

I have a dog, and am saving up for a Hermit Frog and a Treecrab. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.