Airsofters and cats

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolcats has provided me with hours of amusement on a slow day... My cats give me dirty looks everytime I laugh at something on there though. I think they disapprove.

A similar thing that's worth a look - http://www.halolz.com/ In particular the video of the guy who managed to shoot himself in the head with his own sniper rifle! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Bah! Cats! Can't trust the little buggers, lookin' all shifty and whatnot...however they don't seem to care, my lap seems open to them, and thusly dig their claws in when I disagree with their choice of location :(

Instead we have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She's completely crazy, and probably not all there....much like her owners :P

I cant remember who it was but there was a comedian a few years back who did a sketch about the difference between cats and dogs.

He said that when you tell a dog off he is all "Sorry, sorry I wont do it again" Tell a cat off and he turns his back on you tells you to *fruitcage* off!

There was an episode of The Simpsons when their dog goes missing but when they get him back everyone is petting the dog and Marge says to Homer "You've been patting the dog for hours, why dont you pat the cat instead" and Homer replies "Whats the point!"

Sums up cats pretty good I would say :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I used to have a Cat when I lived in Rio - That was 2 years ago :( - But I have just aqquired two new kittens :D They are a brother and sister :) And zey are soooo cute :D

DSC05608Small.jpg

My mum named them Clara and Boris lol.

They sleep for like 21 hours, and then like for the other 3 hours, they run around like crazy and then suddenly go back to sleep :lol:

Edited by kliskey

I used to have two cats, but living 1km from the edge of Salisbury plain, aka the only area in Europe big enough for battalion level manoeuvres (or something like that) and the guns scared them away..

My rabbit went insane and ate a hole in the fence and ran away, and any other pet smaller than that has been long dead.

I've got a labrador and a jack russell now, although the latter is scared of loud noises, and will probably have a heart attack one day.. :S

Guess i pick animals well?

• 5 weeks later...

Cats pwn dogs, no questions asked!

Kali posing:

kali.jpg

Mia posing:

mia.jpg

Steven in the fruit bowl:

steven.jpg

Chief (pic taken at excellent timing!):

chief.jpg

Leroy Jenkins saying 'that's right, worship me'

leroy.jpg

The best thing about having 5 cats is that whichever room you are in, there's a good chance there's a kitteh to give some love! :D

Edited by Nubs

Not sure if I posted this before. but here is a photo of my cat Yucca.

n1451040135_30037824_821.jpg

It's a rather old photo, being as it's from 3 or so months ago, and I really need to take some new ones, being as he was only 6 or 7 months old at that point.

He's about a year old now, and he's grown alot.

xD

*edited because I can't seem to type things right the first time. >.<

Edited by Renagade
Lets see:

2 Cats

1 Dog (Minature Daschund)

10 fish in 450 Gallon tank next to me

10+ fish in Moms 37 gallon brackish tank

9 fish in 29 gallon tank in my bedroom

15 fish in moms 55 gallon tank inliving room

9 fish (+ 1 shrimp) in 72 gallon saltwater tank in living room

2 frogs and 1 fish in 1 gallon tank in living room

2 Adult Bearded dragons

25 baby bearded dragons

1 Plated Lizard

2 Gerbils

7 lizards in terrarium in living room

2 corn snakes

1 leopard gecko

1 red eye tree frog

1 fire skink

1 dwarf sand gecko

Total: 101

Having more pets than anyone here(I think): Priceless

You, sir, assume too much.

120+ day geckos (unofficial largest collection in England). and 2 dogs.

I won't assume I have more pets then everyone here. I don't want to get owned like you just did :flamed:

Ha, lizard pwned! I must add to the empirical evidence, I do indeed have a cat. We chose her because she looked a bit like a Kitler, so we called her Ava. I can only assume you're all familiar with http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com.

We used to have a lot more animals but we're down to two chinchillas and a guinea pig. Hopefully we're moving out to the country soon though so I'll have part of a field to fill with goats, quail, geese, ducks, chickens and maybe a little range for some target practice.