Airsofters and cats

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the last time I posted photos of Yucca he was only 10 months old or so...

So here's some new pictures of him! :D

007-8.jpg

005-11.jpg

A question for you fellow cat owners. Does your cat watch television programs or your computer screen? Yucca seems to watch mine with mild interest quite often.

Edited by Renagade
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A question for you fellow cat owners. Does your cat watch television programs or your computer screen? Yucca seems to watch mine with mild interest quite often.

mine does actually. she can be adorable and annoying in equal parts lol. I've realised shes learnt how to work me to get more food. She does the "pitiful meow" really well now.

Oh wow thats a pretty cat and its soo looks like a gremlin i shall have to look into them.

Another animal my girlfriend talked me into getting, then I've taken to more than her. So I got to pick the name .There are too many cats called gizmo, mogwai's too cute, so gremlin he is :D .Mother in law hates the name but I don't care she calls him "G" .My mum just hates cats ,especialy funny looking ones .So she thought gremlin was quite appropriate. Hes a realy good kitten .Hes very calm ,and affectionate. A real lap cat :) .I think its in the breed. Heres another pic of him.

DSC_2067.jpg

Edited by heroshark
  • 2 weeks later...
Heh, he's super cute for sure. :)

- Zepher

Cheers :)

Those big ears are awesome. I bet he's going to be hard to sneak up on if you ever try to do such. ;)

I recon so. Its always funny when you get one up on a cat .I think hes gonna be a good hunter too ,I think we'll get alot of presents :D

I have 2.

One of which is approaching 22 we think, he is older than me. The other is a wimp and hides from anything and everything.

And a kind of live in cat since his owners bugger off and leave him every now and then. He is a proper cat that runs around and plays games, also enjoys falling asleep and hiding in my green netting.

'FireKnife'

• 1 month later...

I have 2 cats. One is a short hair black and white. VERY scared. His name is boots, for his white paws and black body. The other, Axel, is Medium-hair and gray colors. He is fearless. Named him axel for his gray color(car axles) and because his previous name wasn't very good, it was "Gandalf" from that lord o' da' wing's movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My girlfriend is a database developer, so we named her SeQueL. (SQL being a database language)

29659_423787626022_661776022_5989800_5925404_n.jpg

She doesn't quite fit in there any more, which is a shame as she quite liked being carried around the house and being closer to whatever I was doing.

29659_423787681022_661776022_5989804_5281780_n.jpg

She loves watching Farscape with me too.

Edited by scorch
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

approximatly 9 months old ,and hes got his first kill. Unfortunatly it was a black bird ,made a right mess as it had a belly full of black berrys. I couldn't beleive it it was almost as big as him .I'd much rather he was a ratter ,oh well. Heres a couple of recent pics.

DSC_3195.jpg

DSC_3201.jpg

Edited by heroshark
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...