Airsofters and cats

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like kitties, I just dont like the claws, but i feel if you declaw them its mean, so im at a corner

Have 2 pooches

One is a spaniel/eskimo mix

Other is toyfox terrier

Also owned a bunnah and a bearded dragon, the latter was the coolest pet ever i want another one so bad(want to start from a baby this time though)

2 cats here, well 1.75 actually.

How? We adopted both of them last year (This makes 7 cats Ive had in my lifetime), and one of them was hit by a car and had to have one of his rear legs amputated. (We named him Crash) We also adopted A 18 pond cat, who is a silver tabby (more of Grey w/ black stripes) and named him Spooky, after the AC-130 Specter Gunship, b/c hes big, Grey and powerful.

So, Spooky= 1 cat, Crash= .75 cat. Odd how most Airsofters like felines.

Edited by Plymouth Roadrunner
I like kitties, I just dont like the claws, but i feel if you declaw them its mean, so im at a corner

Have 2 pooches

One is a spaniel/eskimo mix

Other is toyfox terrier

Also owned a bunnah and a bearded dragon, the latter was the coolest pet ever i want another one so bad(want to start from a baby this time though)

One of my cats isn't declawed, and honestly, I barely even remember that. As long as he has that scratching thing, it isn't a problem.

Yes I beleive there is a direct correlation between Airsoft and Cats. I have three. Sorry for the cell phone pictures, can't find my digital camera.

My baby, grew up with him. Moosey:

070906_173039.jpg

Beast, she earned her name in blood:

070712_143242.jpg

Tater, he followed me home from school one day. A friend called him mashed taters because he looked beat up when he followed. So I shortened it to Tater:

Tater2.jpg

My cat isn't declawed, and the only time I notice is when she's sat on my lap and sticks them into my thighs <_<

*finds pic*

11807004kt7.jpg

That's mah Polly. Used to be a vicious little thing around other cats, but she's getting pretty old now, 13 maybe? And she's calmed down a lot since she was stolen by the crazy lady who wanted to eat her.

:zorro:

We (that's me and ED-SKaR btw) used to have a cat, until I was about 5. She died of old age :(

We've also had some random cats try to adopt us before. Unfortunately, one of those was seriously ill and the treatment was over £100, so we couldn't keep it. We gave up on cats a little while after that.

Right now I have two guinea pigs, called Phoenix and Miles. But I still wish I could have a cat... *starts thinking of a way to get a cat and train it not to bite guineas like my friend's dog did to her guinea*

Cats are like gods of the internets. Al Gore must love cats..

I've got 3, and something is weird with all of them. One is like garfield with a short hook tail, one is black with nonsemmetrical white markings on the front of his face (sorta shifted to the side, goofy looking) and he is LOUD. Then the youngest we found going to sonic, shes small with a round stomach, and is black with brown splotches. Nicknamed Ugly Betty.

Cats + internet = win.

im allergic to cats and would hate the evil bar-stewards even if i wasnt. some cats are OK, but most seem out to get me and everyone else from the word go, seriously one cat i knew jumped at me as soon as i entered the room, latched it's claws into my thigh and slid/sliced down my leg... every time! it knackered several good pairs of jeans and hurt like hell . nasty, spitefull, owie-making furballs :angry:

i have a dog though, called danny, he's an english bull terrier. soft bugger, he's truly awesome and is instantly friends with everyone :D not the brightest of sparks, but he's still an awesome dog.

My cat is named Koal, we got him from a farm in Ireland when he was about six months old. He has not had his nuts cut off so he is huge and maims everything he can find, as well as eating us out of house and home.

He's so cool.

Darkchild