Airsoft Armoury UK Terrible Customer Service

jailhouse

Has anyone else had trouble with Airsoft Armoury?

I ordered a Mk23 Assassin Sep 28, however when it turned up, the mag was fkd, so i had to return it as they requested. Now i sent the gun back by RD, they signed for it, have stated they have received it, but still i am awaiting a refund.

I think i have been patient enough, and am thinking of going to Trading Standards, but i do not really want to cause any unnecessary hassle around airsoft as a sport. Similarly, i know i can submit a small claims action, but do not want airsoft as a sport to be tarnished in any way.

The annoying thing about all this, is i have spoken to Milo on a number of occasions and he has repeatedly promised to action a refund but nothing has come of it yet.

What would you lot do? Any advice would be greatfully received.

jh

A refund must be actioned by no later than the 30th day from when the goods were accepted back by a retailer as per Distance Selling Regulations (or is it Directive? I can never remember)

Yeah, I know mate. I have told them as well, but they just ignore everything.

I am so frustrated with them.

Having spoken not long ago to TS, here is what they told me:

"Office of Fair Trading, local authority trading standards departments have powers to apply to the courts for an injunction against any person or company who is considered responsible for a breach of the regulations".

Having explained the problem, told them of the log i have kept of e-mails and phones calls, RD etc, i have been told i have a case and will be pursuing this avenue as i can claim costs back from Airsoft Armoury UK Ltd.

The best of it is, there was no need for any of this.

jh

Yeah, I know mate. I have told them as well, but they just ignore everything.

I am so frustrated with them.

Having spoken not long ago to TS, here is what they told me:

"Office of Fair Trading, local authority trading standards departments have powers to apply to the courts for an injunction against any person or company who is considered responsible for a breach of the regulations".

Having explained the problem, told them of the log i have kept of e-mails and phones calls, RD etc, i have been told i have a case and will be pursuing this avenue as i can claim costs back from Airsoft Armoury UK Ltd.

The best of it is, there was no need for any of this.

jh

Quick update.

I have spoken to TS again this morning, and because i have had confirmation or e-mails being received this also acts the same as a letter.

My next action, with the help of TS is Court litigation against Airsoft Armoury UK.

jh

Archived