hey! come here all you asf members!

I'm of German decent, but my grandfather sort of burned some bridges when he went back there in WWII. ;)

Well... suck it up. ASF isn't worth your tears. They want to play their games, and make the rules up as they go. But it's understandable youd feel this way, other people too...so many people have invested so much time int hat board just for this to happen.

I think Bat21win is a joke, but then so does everyone else at this point.

And Admin is clearly off his meds. Would be funny if it wasn't so stupid. He's just flushed ASF down the ######.

He never answered any of the posts asking him what he's going to do about it. I think thats proof positive right there that he's full of the smelly brown stuff. I'm fully prepared for battling off space aliens, or even killing the legions of rabid monkeys with my bare hands when they rise up against mankind. A little new world order nonsence would be a walk in the park.

Yeah, youre right... Besides, im finding arnies rather comfortable.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hello ASF-refugees :)

Tea and coffee are in the corner there, the toilets are through that door and don't bother with the photocopier, it never works.

P.S. this forum is a front for a black ops government conspiracy, we also sell postcards.

I joined ages ago.

I didn't come here.

I forgot my logon details.

I got a new account and started posting here in earnest when UKAN went to pieces so I am sort of a refugee too.

I have been made to feel most welcome and I love it here.

Come, come, the more the merrier. The mod team here are a help, not a hindrance.

I think Arnie's is pretty good & have to thank ascock for pointing me in this direction :lol: .

Mods who sort things in a positive, non confrontational manner. & members who respectfully do the same. & they put up with me!! Thanks to all. ;)

Greg.

Question still stands, what was/is asf?

Greg.

Is another well-known airsoft forum, which is going throu a crisis right now.... The "Admin" went nuts and started redirecting everyone to political videos talking about conspiracies and about the end of the world we know today and such crazy stuff. But now things are kinda settling down.

Question still stands, what was/is asf?

Greg.

I love Greg's post. So simple and a tad funny. ASF stands for AirSoft Forum. It was good for use because games and events were mostly in America, but Arnies is European, but that's okay...I have another website in the PA, NJ area that plays plenty of games...lucky me.

Hey guys. I finally decided ASF isnt worth saving. I was talkign with admin, and he also delted my threads. Was only trying to damage control, but he is quite stubborn.

Dont know if you guys remeber me, but I was there when Von Lock was only around 200 posts. He and I had some good conversations, then I took a year sabatical =).

Ahh... hello to all the ASF Refugees... I was (well, still am) Hush02 on the ASF board, I actually started here and branched out into ASF

first things first... good to see you all here... Arnies I believe personally has much more info than ASF

secondly... I'm amazed and still a little confused at what happened on the ASF board. I have only begun to see what has changed and so far am not liking it. People who I've respected in the airsoft community are gone...T_T

I have been lurking for a while now..

ASF is a mess as of the moment. Although still confused on why it happened, I've decided to stay here.

I have been into airsoft since the late 80's and the past few days were... just a surprise!! I didn't expect ASF to go like that..

I have reviewed posts in this forum and found out that the UK limits fps to 328fps. Which is very good in my opinion. For one thing, your AEGs will last longer, less upgrades, cheaper to maintain.

From where I am, the govt limits it at 550fps @ 0.2g. A bit on the high side, but so far there had been no confirmed incidents of 550fps guns killing/seriuosly injuring someone. But who wants to be on the recieving end of a high fps gun... hehehe..

The info found here is very good...

You are confusing UK fps limits with Arnie's self imposed 'we don't give specific info on how to make a softer do more than 328fps'.

In the UK it is generally considered law that a full auto aeg should not be above 381fps. Site limits vary from 300 (including the ever popular 328) to 350.

Specifically built semi only aegs are normally site limited around 400 (not sure on the specific legislation).

Bolt action can go way over that but most sites limit to 500fps.

All the above bb speeds are measured with a .2g.

Greg.

If you can show me a specifically built semi-auto AEG that isn't a full auto one with a couple of easily replaceable bits removed, I'd like to have a look at it. Honest, I'd be interested. If it's just a full auto one with bits taken out then it's not purpose built semi only, therefore the same limit applies as for full auto. Personally I'd love a semi only AEG sniper, but I haven't found anything I trust to be legal.

You are confusing UK fps limits with Arnie's self imposed 'we don't give specific info on how to make a softer do more than 328fps'.

In the UK it is generally considered law that a full auto aeg should not be above 381fps. Site limits vary from 300 (including the ever popular 328) to 350.

Specifically built semi only aegs are normally site limited around 400 (not sure on the specific legislation).

Bolt action can go way over that but most sites limit to 500fps.

All the above bb speeds are measured with a .2g.

Greg.

Thanks for clearing that up

So the fearless bat21win just made it to where a mod has to approve every single post I make in the forum.

Not because of anything I've said on ASF, in fact I've held myself back quite nicely on there, but in retaliation for me calling him a 'f*cking retard' on youtube.

But really, other than videos, youtube is all about innvations in new and creative insults and put-downs. I could understand if I had made the comment on ASF... All I can say is wow.

Hey..I'm ruvon, I've been lurking around both of these boards for awhile. I'm done with ASF due to the fact that I firmly believe that you shouldn't use somebodies hobby to brainwash them.

And the fact that airsofting shouldn't be linked to political views, right or wrong, left or right.......

The reason I liked ASF was due to the fact that the members were a tad bit more focused, intelligent, and mature. Unlike other US forums. I'm hoping that they treat arnies in the same respect, which I think they will.

So, welcome to the real deal guys, there's no place else like it on earth.....make sure to wipe your boots off at the door huh?

If you can show me a specifically built semi-auto AEG that isn't a full auto one with a couple of easily replaceable bits removed, I'd like to have a look at it. Honest, I'd be interested. If it's just a full auto one with bits taken out then it's not purpose built semi only, therefore the same limit applies as for full auto. Personally I'd love a semi only AEG sniper, but I haven't found anything I trust to be legal.

You & me both. :)

Greg.

Archived