hey! come here all you asf members!

hey guys.this is obsessedwithairsoft92 from asf. i just came overto here after all the ###### thats going on. anyways, i know RS is back. anyways, just let us know so we know who all is on here. ohhh, and hi to everyone from arnies too!!! also, if you asf users want to know what the ###### is going on, read this: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=128886 also arnies members, we aren't trying to take over your site or anything, we just have friends and possibly pending business deals from asf.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I registered here even before you.

Anyways, I think I'll definatly be coming here more often. I do wonder what is going to happen to ASF....

Lol, think we should start up POMG again??

I had the best POMG avatar. It was mulletoise (blastoise + a kid's head with a mullet!).

Before a mod closes this for some reason. I want to request the original "To ASF members" thread to reopen. We are in a time of confusion right now. Even now, there is more news to what is happening but we don't have any places to announce it. I am getting a truckload of PMs here and at my youtube account regarding the new matters. Please consider us Refugees to this forum. Arnies will only gain more members if you let us discuss about this in the off-topic section. In fact, the only reason it was closed was because of one poster's comment (kozy) regarding the conspiracy. Please don't judge the rest of us like that.

CMP here.... Hey, go to ASF to the "General Discusion" are and read my thread!! Please, everyone that still has hope on ASF go there and do what I propose!!! Its not too late to save ASF!!!

Link

Heres a copy of it (Censored, of course) just in case the thread gets deleted:

(This is a copy of a thread made by me in ASF, to help save it. If mods find it offensive in any way, please delete it ASP, I really want to be part of arnies now)

"This forum USED to be the best thing for airsoft, but now its just a political dumping ground, were conspiracys and opinion opression is everywhere. If you have taken your time to read the "Operation whatever" thread, you will find that Admin hasnt apologized even once for his acts, and he tries to "counter attack" (with no effort, of course) every single post that is made. I myself wrote a post, about 150-200 words long expresing my opninion, and now it has been deleted. The same has happened to many other members. This place is not only turning into a stupid "Conspiracy sector", but we are being opressed and forced to see videos posing an imaginary (but creative) conspiracy. I don't know why many members continue praising Admin saying things like: "Yeah youre right, you have made me see the light" or (poop) like this (Yeah, im pretty(angry) right now, not giving a (act of having sex) about the filter. I don't usually do it), but just stop it, its not like Admin its going to give you a "special ASF membership" or something. We all, and I mean ALL, know that this is bull(poop) and the people that continue saying its true, is because they are either really stupid or want to make points with "Admin" and all the other admins. Just stop it, its not like you will be getting a (oral stimulation) from them.

Another thing that gots me pretty (angry) right now is that Admin keeps talking in "(act of having sex) Prophet" dialect, saying things like "You will be enlightened" or "The light will come to you, unbelievers". Just stop with this stupid things and make ASF the way it was before, WE ASF don't GIVE A WHOLE (act of having sex) ABOUT WHAT STUPID ADMIN BELIEVES, WE JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT AIRSOFT AND PERIOD, NO (act of having sec) CONSPIRACYS AND (poop).

This thread is 100% going to be closed, and maybe even deleted, but if you agree with this, make your own threads to overload ASF system until they decide to stop this propaganda (poop)and make ASF the way it was before. Some of us might get banned, but I think its worth it to save this fine comunity from this (poop).

Remember, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD THAT (poops) ON "ADMINS" (HE DOESNT EVEN DESERVED TO BE CALLED THAT WAY ANYMORE) (act of having sex)"CONSPIRACY THEORIE" TO OVERLOAD ASF, SO EVERYTHING RETURNS TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

CMP OUT, IM PROBABLY GOING TO BE BANED BY THIS, BUT IT IS WORTH IT. IT WAS A PLEASURE BEING PART OF THIS COMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!! AIRSOFT AND ASF FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(All the words in parenthesis are censored words. Again, this is a copy of a post made by me on ASF)

You might notice that I made like 3 or 4 threads with this exact same text. Hehehehehe, more headache for the "admins".

I like this website better than ASF. ASF seemed kind of gothic to me. The dark colors and everything. But the colors are so welcoming and the people. European people are so much nicer than us, I can just tell by reading posts.

Most english people I've met still know what it means to be polite.

And then theres Monty Python...

Most english people I've met still know what it means to be polite.

And then theres Monty Python...

I wish germans where part of that nice european comunity... Darn, am I having trouble with german people right now..... :blink:

JK, germans are nice too, in their own way.

EDIT: I just received a PM from bat21win, its almost official, im going to get banned....

I hope I didnt did all of this in vane.... I really love ASF, and I dont want this to end it like this... I just cant express how I feel right now. Im literally feeling how my tears want to burst out, because of what has happened to ASF.... He claims im not being "mature"... Well screw this, where they mature when they redirected a whole community to this things ?? Well, at least I have arnies right here, but I literally grew up in ASF, and now I cannot post anymore to tell how much I love everyone over there. (Including you Kozy lol) Well, this was tragic, but its time to move on....

I wish germans where part of that nice european comunity... Darn, am I having trouble with german people right now..... :blink:

JK, germans are nice too, in their own way.

EDIT: I just received a PM from bat21win, its almost official, im going to get banned....

I hope I didnt did all of this in vane.... I really love ASF, and I dont want this to end it like this... I just cant express how I feel right now. Im literally feeling how my tears want to burst out, because of what has happened to ASF.... He claims im not being "mature"... Well screw this, where they mature when they redirected a whole community to this things ?? Well, at least I have arnies right here, but I literally grew up in ASF, and now I cannot post anymore to tell how much I love everyone over there. (Including you Kozy lol) Well, this was tragic, but its time to move on....

Edit: Ohhh look, my first tear just fell down. Lol. (No, I dont cry very often, just when horrible, horrible things happen...)

I'm of German decent, but my grandfather sort of burned some bridges when he went back there in WWII. ;)

Well... suck it up. ASF isn't worth your tears. They want to play their games, and make the rules up as they go. But it's understandable youd feel this way, other people too...so many people have invested so much time int hat board just for this to happen.

I think Bat21win is a joke, but then so does everyone else at this point.

And Admin is clearly off his meds. Would be funny if it wasn't so stupid. He's just flushed ASF down the ######.

He never answered any of the posts asking him what he's going to do about it. I think thats proof positive right there that he's full of the smelly brown stuff. I'm fully prepared for battling off space aliens, or even killing the legions of rabid monkeys with my bare hands when they rise up against mankind. A little new world order nonsence would be a walk in the park.

Archived