Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

obsessedwithairsoft

hey! come here all you asf members!

So the fearless bat21win just made it to where a mod has to approve every single post I make in the forum.

Not because of anything I've said on ASF, in fact I've held myself back quite nicely on there, but in retaliation for me calling him a 'f*cking retard' on youtube.

But really, other than videos, youtube is all about innvations in new and creative insults and put-downs. I could understand if I had made the comment on ASF... All I can say is wow.

Nice sig. Seal Pup, I remember you.

wow, the first thread i start on arnies is three pages in two days... and i've never had more than a one page post on asf...EVER!! anyways, glad to see you all on here. i quite asf yesterday, but planned to check back in to find ops and such... but they deleted my account, which ticks me off even more... i just said i quit and didn't ask them to delete me. oh well, i just got a used Echo1 mp5-j that arrived yesterday. so i'm happy for now.

McHitman, present and attended for. well, banned from ASF after sayin I didn't agree with admin, but you know... Left ASF, as it was going down the toilet wiht all the other ###### admin made. So, hi all.

The Badger was under the impression that the Tokyo Marui PSG-1 was semi auto only, he doesn't recall if it was designed differently, but remembers it leaving the piston pulled back...

we've hidden the keys to it along with the silver and the delicate ornaments :P

Oh you cheeky ######. :D

Hello boyos! You'll all soon realize why I left ASF for Arnie's. Oh, by the way, use the search button. And to quote Sledge:

Please don't feed the geardos.

:P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.