would you class this as a working gun? TM M92F

1st_shooter

Recantly bought a tm m9 off "HellsAngel" and displeased to say its not working at all on 134a the gun wont cycle at all it just "pops" and "HellsAngel" has offered little help so far, so i just like to say its a damn shame the rep system isnt currently still active and the most annoying thing i created a vidio which clearly shows the gun misfiring and dropping bbs out the chamber and he said "I am not sure what is wrong with the gun, but from the video you sent it is obvious the gun is in a working condition"

And i myself am sure it can be fixed but i have no idea how to do it and yes i did pay for a used gun but a used gun in fine working order with only "external ware".

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/1st...nt=MOV01995.flv

Again its a bit better on green gas when it fires it doesnt misfeed but on green it seems to more reguarly misfire and not do anything like the hammer spring hasnt enough power i just find it hard to believe that the seller was not aware of the problems. In terms of a working gun, could this be used in a skirmish? no i think not.

Very annoying indeed... this should probably go in "problems with online sales" sub-forum though... I'm sure a mod will move it for you lol. I presume you've PM'd and stuff... is it a case of wanting to know how to fix it? or to sort out a bad deal with hellsangel?

Very annoying indeed... this should probably go in "problems with online sales" sub-forum though... I'm sure a mod will move it for you lol. I presume you've PM'd and stuff... is it a case of wanting to know how to fix it? or to sort out a bad deal with hellsangel?

a mod moving the topic would be helpful but i was more wanting an answer on if the vidio clearly shows it firing in full working order which i was just blown away that somone could come to that conclusion. I am currently talking with hellsangel about a partial refund which i hope he agrees to as the 3 mags it came with work fine i like the m9 and want to keep it i just expect it to be in full working order as described and what i paid for, i mean its not too much to ask.

Edit: just to add i have now been issued with a partial refund

This is pretty unfair, I have sent numerous PM's to you all day, as well as giving you a partial refund that you requested? I and my friend checked the gun before it was sent to you, it WAS in a working condition, none of the problems evident in the video were there. I have done nothing but try and help you, replying to every single message you send me and suggesting you try numerous solutions. You've only had the gun a few hours and this is what you are doing?

This is unfair, as I have been as helpful as I can be. I believe trying to blacken my name is just plain spiteful.

And to add to that, you're even taking my comments out of context and not even showing the full sentence. I'm sorry you have had a bad experience, it was NOT my intention, but seriously... This is a bit much.

That was my M9, the one that 1st shooter has is my friend's that wanted me to sell it for him.

Mine had a problem with the part that struck the gas release valve on the magazine I think, it wasn't there anymore when I recieved it lol, I got it to work ok again by replacing a few internal parts using leonard in japan.

Maybe if you follow Evansy's advice it might help? The hammer spring is already upgraded though.

i have not taken anything out of context, it is what you said and it just seemed like you where trying to brush away the problem by saying it was your friends gun if you sell it, its your responsability. And i also felt annoyed because it felt like you acknowledge there was a fault and you wanted to see if i could fix it but anyways its been resolved now but just show i cant be accused of taking anything out of context here are the full messages.

"Well I don't know what I can do, this is my friend's gun. I have seen him take care of it and it always shot fine, we both tested it the other day and it worked fine. Internally the gun has been fitted with an almost new hopup from a marui tacmaster, and brand new trigger, recoil and hammer springs. I am not sure what is wrong with the gun, but from the video you sent it is obvious the gun is in a working condition. I know there is clearly something wrong with it, but it can surely be fixed. You did pay for a used gun, and it won't perform like a brand new one, buying 3 new mags for a marui M9 will cost you £60 plus postage. Can you not just look at the internals and see if you can solve the problem? "

"As far as I'm concerned I sent you a working M9 with 3 mags, you had recieved it within 3 days. I sold it to you for less than I asked for, losing money to paypal and spending £5 to send it you quickly. I have spent the entire day trying to reply to your messages and help you, I'm not sure what to do when I have never seen this problem before. I think it is unfair to talk to me like that, I have tried to do my best and have provided you with a bargain. I'm sorry it is not working, but you cannot take offence at me offering you to chose a refund amount."

and i think you have already posted a topic on the same technical issue but as you say it was a different m9 is just a strange coincedence. But i have a refund so the matter has been resolved as far as im concerned the main reason i was annoyed as when i have had after sales problems i have not brushed my hands or forced the blame somone else and delt with it straight away and been the 1st person to offer a refund.

jeez, sorry to hear your having so many problems man., i had something similar on my M9 and it turned out to be the part of the loading muzzle that pushes the BB up the ramp into the barrell., that might be the problem your having.,

Well it looks to me like you are having a weak hammer spring problem.

Just a guess but the hammer was falling and nothing soo.

Well, if the gun was Hellsangels friend's gun. Then how could he have know about the problem since it wasnt his.

Then again, he should have ased his friend if there were problems before he sold but still....

Archived