London Brigde Trading M60 Pouch?

M14

I was at a army surplus store today. I was just looking around and I found a interesting pouch. It was a black, nylon, London Bridge Trading M60 100rd ammo box pouch. It was used and it had some guys name written on it (which may be able to be removed) but it was only $4.99 and I know some of their stuff goes for good prices on ebay. The pouch looked a lot like the Inokatsu Type D (VN) M60 pouch, except the LBT one was black and did not have the lower strap that goes around the M60s hanger, the LBH pouch just had the loop at the top (like the old US army issue M60 bandoleers). I dont know anything about this modern cstuff but does anyone know if its worth anything (more than $20). If its any good I plan to buy it then sell it and make a profit :) . Or just keep it.

I was at a army surplus store today. I was just looking around and I found a interesting pouch. It was a black, nylon, London Bridge Trading M60 100rd ammo box pouch. It was used and it had some guys name written on it (which may be able to be removed) but it was only $4.99 and I know some of their stuff goes for good prices on ebay. The pouch looked a lot like the Inokatsu Type D (VN) M60 pouch, except the LBT one was black and did not have the lower strap that goes around the M60s hanger, the LBH pouch just had the loop at the top (like the old US army issue M60 bandoleers). I dont know anything about this modern cstuff but does anyone know if its worth anything (more than $20). If its any good I plan to buy it then sell it and make a profit :) . Or just keep it.

Depends if you need the money for somthing else. If your not sure, Just get it becouse you may regret not buying it and someone else might.

The only reason I did not buy the pouch was because I bought a Vietnam era M-1956 sleeping bag carrier ($3.99) and a WWII era M-1943 1st pattern shovel cover (12.99) that day and didnt feel like buying a lot. I have the money for the pouch and guess I will buy it next time I go there, which will probably be soon. I doubt anyone will be able to figure out what it is (the tag just said "pouch") and its pretty much useless you own an M60 machine gun (and I own an Inokatsu M60A1, but only use original or, if I have to, reproduction Vietnam era gear).

Archived