"What Am Best Gun?": But Not Really

HeartBreaker1317

Hello to all of you Fellow Airsofters here!

This is both my first post and my first thread, so please forgive me if I break any rule that is not explicitly transcribed in the Forum rules and "Wait, Noob, before you post that topic, read this first" Pages ((And any therein that I, in my infinite human feebleness, might have missed or forgotten)).

Alright, to get down to it, I absolutely love the H&K P9 & P9S, both in standard and sport-shooting guise, and would love to have one to skirmish or sport-shoot with ((No surprise there really)). Unfortunately, no one seems to make this pistol. Now, here’s my question – is it at all feasible to have a pistol custom built for airsoft without spending a totally inordinate amount of money ((Read: roughly ₤150-200 range.)), and without the danger that my cash is not going to someone who is a ). Capable of producing an accurate replica of this my favourite pistol; and b ). Not just going to steal my money and disappear into the Interweb?

What I would be looking for would be something like the “Highly Desirable Collector’s Package” as shown about 90% of the way down this page http://www.hkpro.com/p9s.htm at HK Pro.

Also, is my price range reasonable? That is to say, is it reasonable to have it produced by something other than a sweatshop ((I do have my conscience to keep clean here))?

My thanks to anyone who graces me with a reply that is constructive and//or helpful.

I honestly have no idea who or where you'd ask for a custom pistol like that to be made

Anyone you did find that was competent enough would charge a thousand dollars or more, even more if you wanted it as a GBB.

There's the HK4 pistol in springer version but it's really dire: http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?cPath...roducts_id=1221 (what did you expect for £7? :P)

Maybe you could convert the action out of another airsoft gun and fit it to the furniture of your rifle for your Airsoft Mosin Nagant.

Do you have a PU Scope?

I wouldn't do anything to my real steel as the true sniper variants are somewhat of a collector's item. besides, I shoot the real steel once or twice a month, and I don't want to change that...

and yes, I have an original 3.5x PU scope.

why don't you just get a VP70 from that one cheap company or TK and just have a metal smith work from there, as for the grips and stuff, you might wind up having ot go to someone who can do plastic work.

I'm thinking this might be the best option, but I'd rather go with a different base just cause I'm not really a fan of the TK. I can probably work out the CAD for the metal bits, and maybe do the plastic work myself ((When I finish my Vacuform table)).

Thanks for the help.

Archived