Lost...

amateurstuntman

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thread revival.

It is Christmas again, it is worse than last year.

Somehow the credit crunch panic has made it the most awful xmas ever (according to some of the old sweats).

Don't forget, if you buy a "bargain" off e-bay then send it to your window cleaner (or whom ever) we have to handle it twice.

So, I have been feeling very nihilistic all month but until now I have kept it to myself.

No more, I know that you (sweet airsofters) are less moronic than joe public but please, let everyone know this.

Most xmas cards now have a little icon on the back that tells you if it needs a large letter stamp, for the sake of all that is good and pure, use one.

If you don't the unlucky recipient will have to pay £1.06 to get it.

We will have to do about 3 minutes of admin per item too, my office is currently sitting on 8,000 surcharge items, it all adds up.

And for *fruitcage*'s sake use a black pen and a white envelope I mean, well the video is self explanatory.

Also, this vid contains a naughty word, I got excited.

Pies be with you.

I only sent 3 cards this year, one overseas. Doing my part to ease your burden, Stunt, old boy. All three were in red envelopes, but I used computer-printed labels, black on white, nice clear bold text. And I checked the stamps and used the right ones, so that's good too, right?

Another fun-packed year. Another fun-packed day. I wish I hadn't got out of bed this morning, it was such a sh*t day. Bought a litre of vodka on my way home from work. I hate vodka. Hate it. It's like a masochistic thing I have, when I'm really miserable and depressed, the vodka just seems the perfect thing to make it complete.

I won't go into why it was a bad day, or anything else, because why would you want to know, or even care? Just hope you're all gonna have a better time of it than I will, over the next week or so.

I was going for Satan Clause, the red-headed Viking warrior who rides around the world on Christmas eve on an eight legged horse killing elves and stopping "Saint" Nick from touching your children while they sleep.

I thank you for being sensible, those computer labels are brilliant, we should give people a discount for using them.

I sent 4 but I sent them all to the same house, in the same parcel along with all the presents I bought this year, all under 2Kg total and all in November.

I'm in today, then I have two days off, the only two days off I have had in a row since summer and coincidentally the two days of the rear with the worst television programs on.

Hmmmm.

Don't go too far Hed, I've been there and the longer you stay the harder the journey back is.

Pies be with you.

Hey amatuerstuntman, hope your Christmas wasn't total *suitcase*, yeah I hate the *fruitcage*tards who write *suitcase* wrong on the mail, from now on I use printed out labels. You also got that nice collection of AKs, might need to get a bottle and take one out and kill some cans thaty'll pass the time. Cheers mate!

Archived