Dynamite Tactical SCAR Accessories

Not so long ago I reviewed Multicam hydrographic film coated products by Dynamite Tactical and since then the team at DyTactical has been at work producing some more interesting items.

The two new products on the market seem to be inline with the release of the SCAR replicas and will make a very nice addition to the weapon.

twinpackmediumdq5.jpg

CQC SCAR Flash Hider

The first is the Dytactical CQC SCAR flash hider, this is 100% steel and is designed to work with the AAC style SCAR Silencer that are already on the market. Now don’t worry, if your weapon doesn’t take the counter clockwise type flasher hiders, DyTactical has produced them with both the CCW and CW threads.

cqcflashhiderpacketmedite9.jpg

The overall finish of the CQC flash hider is outstanding and anyone one that demands the highest quality products for their weapon will not be disappointed. The finishing of the edges is very good, be warned, the front of the flash hider is designed as a strike tip and can be sharp in places.

frontmediummq1.jpg

backmediumio7.jpg

topviewmediumqf8.jpg

The overall look of the SCAR with the CQC Flash hider on it is awesome and really does finish the rifle perfectly. Owners of the VFC SCAR Light Gen.III will need to use the spare washer supplied.

attachedmediumye8.jpg

Dytactical CQC Tactical Hand Grip

Now there are plenty of vertical foregrips on the market so why and what makes the new Dytactical worth mentioning?

packmediumam6.jpg

First off the DyTactical hand grip is made from 6061 aluminum which makes it very tough and able to endure all the abuse that the sport throws at it.

gripmediumsw3.jpg

Another feature is that the hand grip has pre cut channels in it for guiding those unwanted wires out of the way. So rather than having tactical accessories with wires looping all over the place or unsightly cable ties you can now just feed the wires through the channels.

channelmediumbr7.jpg

wirechannelmediumjf5.jpg

Another feature is the ability to store batteries in the hollow of the grip; this has the capacity of storing 3 batteries securely. Not just from falling out but also from the elements due to the rubber O-ring located on the cap.

batterycompartmentmediuiv5.jpg

Conclusion

Overall DyTactical products are excellent and anyone wishing to compliment their SCAR won’t go wrong with these. The quality of the materials and finish of these products is top notch.

I’m not going to rate these or go over the pro’s or con’s as these are pretty much exclusive items to SCAR operators and the fact that they are very well made and 100% compatible with all the products they are suppose to be with then you can guess these get top marks.

pc070817mediumxy2.jpg

Er, the vertical foregrip isnt an "exclusive" scar item, its a dwayne dieter CQB grip. Its been out for AGES...

Does the flash hider have a grub screw on the bottom?

Mis-quote there Magz I actually said "pretty much exclusive" there is a big difference between the two. Also Dytac made it with the SCAR in mind according to them, but yes it can be fitted to any other weapon with a 20mm rail.

As for being out for ages....not really. I received these items about 2 weeks ago. They have been 'Announced' for some time just like the MUR upper receiver (Which still isn't on the market). But have only actually been shipped to retailers.

• 2 weeks later...
Dynamite Tactical SCAR Accessories

Not so long ago I reviewed Multicam hydrographic film coated products by Dynamite Tactical and since then the team at DyTactical has been at work producing some more interesting items.

Just thought I should mention, the company is called Dynamic Tactical, although Dynamite Tactical does sound pretty cool too! :P

Regarding these accessories... looking at the sample I received, the grip quality is pretty incredible and feels like a $150+ grip instead of the ridiculously low price of $40. I do wish DYTac would sell a version that doesn't have the recessed switch area though.

The Flashhider is equally awesome. I have one on my VFC SCAR, and to be honest, I really can't understand why VFC didn't make one as a stock accessory that is included with the gun. It just makes the gun look so insanely bad *albatross* and aggressive. I also have one of these flashhiders (in 14mm CW threading) on one of my G&P CQBRs. Gives the M4 a unique look and has made a few people do double takes.

Edited by uscmCorps
  • 2 weeks later...
Just thought I should mention, the company is called Dynamic Tactical, although Dynamite Tactical does sound pretty cool too! :P

Hahahahahaha yeah thanks for that Bro! Not sure why I missed that typo.

Regarding these accessories... looking at the sample I received, the grip quality is pretty incredible and feels like a $150+ grip instead of the ridiculously low price of $40. I do wish DYTac would sell a version that doesn't have the recessed switch area though.

Totaly agree, both options would be awesome to have, also without the DYTac logo would be better.

The Flashhider is equally awesome. I have one on my VFC SCAR, and to be honest, I really can't understand why VFC didn't make one as a stock accessory that is included with the gun. It just makes the gun look so insanely bad *albatross* and aggressive. I also have one of these flashhiders (in 14mm CW threading) on one of my G&P CQBRs. Gives the M4 a unique look and has made a few people do double takes.

Likewise, it's actually something I mention in my review of the VFC SCAR and I also brought it up with the VFC team.