Airsoftuk.co.uk....BBguns.co.uk...TERRIBLE!

mjrfu2

Recently bought from Airsoftuk.co.uk/BBGUNSUK.CO.UK OR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO CALL THEMSELVES!

They are the worst company to buy from!!!!!!!!!!!

Order a airsoft bb gun back on 26th Oct 07.They said they despatched the same day,well 2 weeks later and still hadnt received anything so emailed them.They said to wait another 2 weeks as it had been sent..so waited and waited,tried to phone their number,about 50 times but no-one ever answers.So emailed again and told me to wait again..So waited 6 weeks in all until they finally decided to re-send (doubt they sent in the first place!) when i did eventually receive something it was the wrong gun,with an accompanying note saying the one i ordered was out of stock so they sent a replacement.(couldnt even be bothered to phone or email me asking if this was ok)I HAD ONLY RECEIVED AN EMAIL 2 DAYS BEFORE SAYING THEY WOULD SEND THE GUN I'D ORDERED! The replacement was a far inferior model than the one i ordered and they expect me to go to the Post Office to send it back to them if i wasnt happy with it.poopies!!!!!!

Despite numerous more emails,i've had no joy in getting th gun i actually wanted and ordered..

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently bought from Airsoftuk.co.uk/BBGUNSUK.CO.UK OR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO CALL THEMSELVES!

They are the worst company to buy from!!!!!!!!!!!

Order a airsoft bb gun back on 26th Oct 07.They said they despatched the same day,well 2 weeks later and still hadnt received anything so emailed them.They said to wait another 2 weeks as it had been sent..so waited and waited,tried to phone their number,about 50 times but no-one ever answers.So emailed again and told me to wait again..So waited 6 weeks in all until they finally decided to re-send (doubt they sent in the first place!) when i did eventually receive something it was the wrong gun,with an accompanying note saying the one i ordered was out of stock so they sent a replacement.(couldnt even be bothered to phone or email me asking if this was ok)I HAD ONLY RECEIVED AN EMAIL 2 DAYS BEFORE SAYING THEY WOULD SEND THE GUN I'D ORDERED! The replacement was a far inferior model than the one i ordered and they expect me to go to the Post Office to send it back to them if i wasnt happy with it.poopies!!!!!!

Despite numerous more emails,i've had no joy in getting th gun i actually wanted and ordered..

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then contact Trading Standars/threaten legal action via small claims court ect.

Don't just leave it there, go after the b######s!

Hmm, funny how they have decided not to have their details listed under a WHOIS search.

So you basically waited the length of time it takes to get a few orders together and packed in a container and shipped to the UK? There's a few too many small retailers taking orders without carrying stock and ordering it post order to keep overheads down.

Quick note detailing the problems to Trading Standards. If they're even registered. Ask them for their VAT number and see if they're even paying tax.

Archived