Forums Open For Business

Welcome to the new forums. It's taken a good few waking hours to get this new design up and running but it's finally here. Combined with the rework of the main site, the new forums keep much the same look and feel to them.

It was impossible to port over the old forum data (without literally days of work), so we get to start from afresh. The advantage is that we get to start from clean, so lets keep things tidy and make the forums a useful place for everyone to use and read. Keep things friendly, refrain from making completely pointless posts and have some fun. ;)

If you're not quite used to the new forum system, please do use the test forum.

I'm sure that things may well have been overlooked in the remake, so if anything isn't quite right, or you can think of something we've missed or need, please post it in the suggestions area of the forums.

nice look.. been working out?.. lol

Erm.. Was the user file also deleted as I had to re-register.

If it was, it was confusing to not see a message on the main-page to that effect. I tried for a few minutes (I am stubborn) to log in to no avail.

Cheers, looking forward to see how it all kicks off.

Man this site rocks :o

Cheers Arnie, you don't know it but this site is starting to draw attention to the plight of airsofters in Ireland, and then yer in trouble over there when we load up! :D Personally I can't wait for the first big airsoft meet in ireland, if our paintball sites are anything to go by, be prepared for serious Mil-Sim action!

Go raith ma agat (thank you in Irish!)

Edited by kevair

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.