Jones Soda

Megalomaniac

Today we found this excellent mexican food place and they have to most bestest soda ever its called JONES SODA and it comes in hordes of different flavors it tastes like what it says it tastes like too!

I've had:

-Blue Bubble Gum

-Watermelon

-Apple

-Cream Soda (taste's like liquid cotton candy its the best)

-Cherry

yep i got a place called the submariner that has all the jones sodas ;) its bomb stuff really good for a while you could buy them in bulk at costco but i havnt seen them there anymore :( its mostly an east coast thing so we dont see a lot of the jones sodas on the west coast :( shame too cuz man its good !! but i strongly suggest u never try the chocolate fudge becasue it really does taste like chocolate fudge lmao :D

It defiently not a mid west thing either.

The only stores around me that sell them is a gas/food place called sheets.

Over priced foor/Goods, Crappy gas, but they sell it, stuff kicks *albatross* too.

It's made in canada as far as I know, I also like the stwarts flavors as well.

Jones rules, Stwarts Rules, and Bawls rules.

Cheers :)

Fox

hehe not to mention every bottle has a fortune under the cap :)

my cuzins dad is a screw up druggie livin outa his car... well now hes in jail but anyways one day his jones soda said call your dad so he did and coupole weeks later he was in jail go figure eh

I have a friend in Michigan who collects that stuff. He has like thousands of bottles with different pictures on them.

I think it tastes so god damn nasty, especially the Cream Soda flavor. I hope I didn't get cancer from it. How can you americans drink that?

if you dont know what Jones is, or dont drink it, you are missing out!

They dont sell it around here.

But here is a mom and pop store about 20 minutes out of town that has a soda called "Mo' Bettuh". I was to scared of the name to try some. There was probably a reason it was only 36 cents including tax.

Archived