Iraq photos

darkchild130

British Humour at its best: RUN OVER BRIDGE DUE TO RISK OF BEEN FIRED UPON

Keep the boxing up mate, nothing beats stress relief than pounding a bag or two... except maybe beer... :vodka:

That wasnt humour, it was a genuine sign as "the Basrah sniper" liked to shoot at us as we crossed the bridge. A lot of us had close calls with that guy, he shot through one of my cans of coke in my naafi bag once. I thought it had innocently burst until my mate Rufus pointed out the 2 neat holes through the bag!

And i dont box, its mixed martial arts (cage fighting) ;)

The runes were put there by Ben, our resident Norse Heathen sniper (the guy with the Gimp in my previous post)

They say "Gods protect those who pass through this door"

Darkchild

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That wasnt humour, it was a genuine sign as "the Basrah sniper" liked to shoot at us as we crossed the bridge. A lot of us had close calls with that guy, he shot through one of my cans of coke in my naafi bag once. I thought it had innocently burst until my mate Rufus pointed out the 2 neat holes through the bag!

And i dont box, its mixed martial arts (cage fighting) ;)

The runes were put there by Ben, our resident Norse Heathen sniper (the guy with the Gimp in my previous post)

They say "Gods protect those who pass through this door"

Darkchild

If it works it works... that's all I can say, did someone manage to neutralise the problem?

I'm now expecting to be channel hopping and your going to be on one of the mixed martial arts bouts.

If it works it works... that's all I can say, did someone manage to neutralise the problem?

I'm now expecting to be channel hopping and your going to be on one of the mixed martial arts bouts.

Well at one point us, the CIA, a PMC team and an SAS pair were hunting him on the same day. We had a laugh but unfortunately never got the bugger. After about a month the shootings stopped so we think he bugged out of his own accord.

Darkchild

Archived