Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

what do most people prefer web belts, duty belts, or molle belts.

Duty belt if you have a large PC or CIRAS, molle belt if you have a light chest rig or smaller PC, generally. It's personal preference, but at the same time you don't want to be wearing too much or too little.

Also if one is going for a specific impression, it's a different story.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a question about MOLLE belts...I've got a TT MOLLE belt with a Triple m203 pouch, double pistol mag pouch, tri-fold dump pouch, and soon to be a Safariland holster for my 1911.

Here's a pic:

7138.jpg

<sorry not a pic of just the 1st line...>

Anyways, am I 'supposed' to wear it with the MOLLE and stuff at the back and the clip in the front? Or with the MOLLE in the front, right underneath my CIRAS.

I had it with the MOLLE and pouches on my front, but I saw some pictures of people with it the other way around...and I did notice that my CIRAS tended to get in the way of easily pulling m203 shells out of my pouch on the belt...(although I do need to pull up the CIRAS a little bit higher on my chest, so that may be the problem).

• 2 weeks later...

im looking to start working on by first line kit but have already run into some problems, the first is that the duty belt i have doesnt fot through my belt loops, what do you guys do about this? is there a belt i should look at that would fit? the second is that im looking into holsters for my 1911 and i dont think i have room for a safariland in the budget, what would the next best thing be, as far as thigh rigs go?

Most Police Duty Belts are made of two Parts: An Inner Belt with a Velcro Exterior to go trough the Trouser Loops, and an Outer Belt with a Velcro Hook Lining to grab onto the Inner Belt.

I haven't seen any MOLLE Belts with that yet tough.

PS: This is my Beltkit, all 5.11 Gear.

Beltkit.jpg

Edited by FallenGuard

thanks bud, ill look into it. it may still be a little pricy for me because im in the midle of switching all my OD gear to black, i just bought a diamondback tactical "fast" plate carrier but its rather small so i need to work on my belt kit to hold the rest of the things that arent making it onto my chest, unfortunatly the holster is way down on the priorities list : (

Bild067.jpg

My 1:st Line:

BHI MILITARY WEB BELT

BHI BELT PAD

BHI STRIKE DBL PISTOL MAG POUCH

BHI SINGLE MAGAZINE POUCH (I use it as a insect repellent pouch)

BHI AIRBORNE DELUXE KNIFE SHEATH with a Cold Steel SRK

High Speed Low Drag Suspenders

MAXPEDITION ROLLYPOLY

MAXPEDITION M-1 waist pack

MAXPEDITION PROTEUS VERSIPACK (I might change it for Tasmanian Tiger first aid kit)

Safariland 6004 Foliage Green with a Hi Capa 4.3

Gemtech Lanyard

Tactical Tailor small radio pouch with a Puxing 777 and a Cavalvy Elite II Tactical Headset (not in picture)

Diamondback Tactical, but I've found that it works better without them, so I took them off. The pics are a couple weeks old.

Ok, I'm just looking for some suspenders for my Blackwater IO Molle belt in Multicam. I'm leaning towards the HSGI, but I'm still looking around. Were they uncomfortable or what?

they aren't bad...they were only $12. The HSGI suspenders are supposed to be some of the best on the market from what I've seen, but they're about twice the price. Go figure. In my opinion, the DBT's work fine, but buying from DBT is the worst part. It took WEEKS for my stuff to get here. Another company by the name of ATS has similar suspenders for about the same price, and their shipping in good to go.

Ok, I'm just looking for some suspenders for my Blackwater IO Molle belt in Multicam. I'm leaning towards the HSGI, but I'm still looking around. Were they uncomfortable or what?

You should get the ICE Tactical Suspenders as seen Here - Thats what I use with my BW IO Belt, and I think they are just awesome! Really comfy, and they look good :)

Rexxor - Your 1st line looks really sex! :D

Edited by kliskey

Here's my first line, not as neat and nice looking as some of you guys but it works for me.

Ive just fitted my new bits so thats why its empty.

IMGP5683.jpg

It consists of:

Warrior belt

Warrior sump utility pouch

2x J-tech drop leg panels

tactical tailor dump pouch

Wyvern knife sheath (behind dump pouch)

bulle suppressor pouch (usually houses my tg6 grenade)

blackwater universal pistol holster

Darkchild

Darkchild if you've got a sapre fasttex buckled STANAG mag pouch those TG-6's fit in there well with or without the burst cap. I've got them set up like that for my CQB loadout on the right side of my Assult vest.

when O find the damn camera I'll post it up (well maybe not its standard PLCE rigged my way)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha. I've addressed that issue before, actually. I don't really like to have layered belts, and this first line is very light, so there wouldn't be any real reason to drop it anyway. Not to mention it's for a greenside set up, so I think it'll be alright. Thanks for the suggestions though man.

Haha. I've addressed that issue before, actually. I don't really like to have layered belts, and this first line is very light, so there wouldn't be any real reason to drop it anyway. Not to mention it's for a greenside set up, so I think it'll be alright. Thanks for the suggestions though man.

I get what you're reasoning is, but frankly usually rigger's belts are usually their own thing or used as a standard belt for BDU pants (as I've seen them).

Frankly it's hard to remove or put on with pouches installed. No offense I'd seriously consider a duty belt (you don't even need a pad. But a rigger's belt is just umm...akward.