Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

heres my cheap but reliable first line, will be replaced when my multicam comes though.

100_9381.jpg

tactical belt, MooCow Airsoft marpat dump pouch, durable as hell! British bayonet sheath with rubber blade , Viper Cordura holster with Hi capa 5.1 inside

Edited by Parsley

Finally got hold of some HSGI suspenders so I'm now happy with this. May at some point though get some grenade pouches and maybe a small M4 mag pouch.

Blackhawk belt, can't remember which

Blackhawk double pistol mag pouch

Blackhawk horizontal utility pouch

OD SIG P226 Safariland

OD Gemtech lanyard

IMG_0060.jpg

I have the same setup but with my USPs. A Compact SERPA'd to the belt then a thigh SERPA with a .45 USP.

Two pistols work awesome especially if you have a comrade and he his pistoless.

I thought BOE SF ELITE TACTICAL AIRSOFT was a "milsim" group.

that looks nice dliberty :) i've ordered a dump pouch like that myself but has yet to arrive

thanks i like mine except it was made poorly, one of the buttons broke off the molle strap as soon as i took it out of the bag...not a big deal but it bothered me. the elastic opening and the exta pockets on it are a nice bonus tho.

Ah, number four. No particular reason. ;)

(you can hit it with some more krylon where you adjusted it if you want....didn't think about that before I sent it..)

yeah, I've been thinking about doing that.

Too lazy ATM though.

#4 is for when I have a large vest with lots of pouches.

#3 is for when I either havea chest rig or no vest at all.

and #1 and #2 are both loaners.

Sinner for future reference the sfl is fde not cb. It looks good though. I would suggest cutting off the excess 6004 strap.

yay? Safariland calls it FDE, but they used to call it Coyote Brown, and DBT and other retailers still refer to it as Coyote Brown...its not that big a deal really, but thanks for the heads up.

As for the chop, Im fine, thanks.

Edited by Sinner101GR