Post pics of your Belt Kits

The only thing I have on my First Line is my holster ...

I spent a crazy amount of time looking for a Safariland holster for my Kimber and for my Glock 17. The Glock wasn't too hard, but the Kimber would have to be special ordered direct from Safariland. Then I had the issue of deciding if I wanted the holster to accomodate just the gun or one of my many weapon lights (TLR-1, XTI Procyon, Surefire X300). I clearly couldn't buy one holster for each different setup, and the Safariland holsters aren't cheap.

That's why I bought my G-Code Holster. Affordable (cheaper than Safariland), custom made, and modular (got different lower cowlings for all my weapon lights), quick detachable to install on my MOLLE rig, in a HSGI holster, or on a hip paddle ... all the benefits of the Safariland and then some.

gcode01small.jpg

gcode02small.jpg

I've tried putting a dump pouch on my riggers belt before but often find that unless I'm wearing tactical suspenders with the belt the dump pouch tends to be awkward. Plus I find it's hard to reach with all the rest of my kit on my PC on top of it. So just the holster for now.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

Title has been updated, here is a pic of mine to keep this going :)

100_1935.jpg

Surplus belt

Condor Dump

HSGI Triple Pistol Mag Pouch

Gamtech(?) Lanyard

SERPA (I need to get those rails off there <_<)

(Lanyard retention ring is on the way for the M9, I know its not attached ;) )

Okay, looking through this, my post may be "controversial". My belt kit is complete, it's PLCE webbing. Now, you can say that it's my "1st and only line", which is semi-true. However, you'll often see it worn under Osprey ;) Either way, I wanted to see some real, old school belt kit on this thread.

If you want a breakdown, it's largely "military issue":

Issue items: 1x yoke, 1x belt, 2x utility pouches, 1x water bottle pouch, 1x single ammunition pouch (side mounted to utility), 1x double ammunition, 1x utility strap

Non-issue items: 1x double ammunition pouch (Vanguard velcro type)

Miscellaneous: '58 pattern spring clip used to retain helmet, the bands on yoke (including velcro mounted morale patch), carribiner, some zip ties and a considerable ammount of "sniper tape", green elastic around utility pouches (under utility strap)

post-61201-1244296621_thumb.jpg

post-61201-1244296653_thumb.jpg

post-61201-1244296675_thumb.jpg

Oh, and if anyone wants to point to the non-tac attachment on my patrol pack, I run with it on most days of the week, so having a flurocent stick in the daytime / flashing beacon in the night time saves a lot of hassle (and time in hospital).

Edited by Andyroo__

I'm a ordinary, regular skirmisher, and have moved over to mostly belt rigs, with a retro flavour. Basically I work on the premise of building belt rigs that will see me through from the start of the day until lunch, and then reload for the afternoon until finish.

First up is a Warrior PLB belt with a modded 58 pattern yoke. Comfy as heck!

sdc10700a.jpg

Here is the same belt, now fully loaded - 3 x frag grenade pouches over 4 x open 7.62 mag pouches, 2 x large utility, 1 x small vertical utility.

modernbelt.jpg

Next is an ALICE rig. The mag pouches have had their grenade straps cut off for a better fit, apart from one each on the outer pouches. I keep my tabs and a lighter on the left hand side compass/medic pouch, and odd stuff in the right one. I use mid/lo caps so I need the mag space.

usbeltr.jpg

Next I have a 58 Pattern set, nothing unusual apart from the E&E pouch on the right on a drop loop and the pistol pouch instead of the right side mag pouch.

uksasbelt.jpg

Finally another 58 pattern set, with a couple of Indian canteen pouches in serious need of de-greening

58belt.jpg

On the way: A SAS inspired retro belt kit based on a rollpin belt, and something Vietnam-ey

My current first line/belt kit

SDC10529.jpg

I usually just play all day with it with 4 hicaps in the mag pouch and spare ammo in either the dump pouch or if its a hot day and I have my camelbak on I keep spare ammo in the canteen pouch.

The holster also changes between the socom one, USP serpa and my 1911 safariland depending on the pistol.

• 3 weeks later...

I will when I get my RBAV back together. I have my holster under my right arm pit and the FastMag is in front of that. The reason why it may look a little odd is because I shoot my rifle lefty and and my pistol righty.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a diehard RCS fan... That is actually my daily carry holster and I have been using it for almost a year now

The ability to configure it depending on my needs is very nice... But more than that it is simply the most comfortable holster I have ever used... I am actually wearing it now while I type this and you actually forget it is even there

To connect it to the MOLLE belt I simply unscrewed the top of the belt loops and ran them behind the two rows of PALS then reinstalled the screw... It is actually very stable mounted that way

My Second Line Gear/Greenside gear

picture belowe shows the beltkit without the pouches

3308801d9af1c78cm.jpg -Beltkit made by Qbon from Kamizelki.prv.pl a forum for custom gear and professional gear makers

65cac3818446ed49m.jpga9e86ab7c1adfb9bm.jpg77da2eb12b79f47em.jpg

Pouches on beltkit:

-2 double shingle ak pouches in OD by Currahhe.pl.

-3 double ak pouches in OG by PS Tactical Gear aka Kthulhu.

- Medium cargo pouche by PS Tactical Gear.

- Bladder pouche by PS Tactical Gear ,inside a deuter source 3L bladder

- Dump bag/pouche by Qbon

PS: Sorry for my inglish ;)

• 2 weeks later...