Post pics of your Belt Kits

A duty belt would be better for carrying the pouches but you may have trouble fitting it through the belt loops on some BDUs.

Have you tried using belt pads? I used to get alot or rubbing with my duty belt (worn as a 1st line) before I got one but with the belt pad I hardly notice it's there.

Also have you tried wearing your trouser belt higher than your 1st line belt? Here's a pic of me where you can see the trouser belt and 1st line so you can see what I mean. The trouser belt cant drop below the duty belt so I dont get any rubbing or pinching at all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...r/summerkit.jpg

Edited by evansy
  • Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

Currently for BDUs i have a Tru Spec made BDU belt.

For the first line there has been normal Alice belt, with and without beltpad, TT molle belt and dozen other 'tacticool' belts. Suspenders doesn't work for me, because when i 'hug the ground' the belt ends up somewhere around my chest, completely the opposite, which is weird.

The idea in the picture in my opinion is great, and probably many people use those like you do. Only concern to me is the short torso that i have... oh well.

Leiska

The above is not an issue if you are running a quality belt... I would say that I carry more weight on my trouser belt everyday for 12+ hours a day than most airsofters do in a game

Have you thought about a police duty belt with a proper velcro lined trouser belt and some belt keepers to help stabilize it all? I could carry 15 pounds of ###### hanging off my belt without too many issue and it stays put

My go to belt kit now has my pistol with two spare mags, 3 Pmags and a light and is very comfortable

The thing is when i wear two belts, one for trousers and one for the so called 'first line'. Always and i mean it always. There happens that, that the first line belt gives some much preasure to the trousers belt and it cuts deep into me, and again i'm not meaning any small little tiny scratch. There is every time need for a real trained medic/doc to patch me up. As everyone can imagine i'm tired of it and don't want it to happen again + it hurts big time.

I'm gonna carry on it my 1911, rollypolly and endoms 6o4 pouch and yes i'm going to loop it through trousers.

Put your kit on your riggers belt, that should do it. I've never been able to fit a duty belt(EI) in the loops of the pants, so I'd use a rigger belt if they do fit.

Your outer may needs to be held up by suspenders and it doesnt need to be tight persay just have the slack taken out of it so it cannot rotate should you go the suspender route.

You also may be using too much of a belt for a pants belt if its able to cut you. Wear a full belt kit over a BHI rigger belt and have never had said problem.

Would anyone have anything to say (positive, negative, etc) about the Bulle MOLLE KABP Kit?

I've been wanting a lightweight, compact, easy to use kit for a while and a simple beltkit seems to be the way to go, as well as being not that expensive. I was thinking of getting the KABP and a Molle pouch. Might be going for a Far Cry 2 buddy lightweight casual look.

Furthermore, is there a guide somewhere to belt kits? How they should sit? should it hang loosely or be quite tight, like a normal belt?

Best M14 and setup for an M14, ever.

thanks dude, but im going to have to disagree.... i have already decided to swap out the optic for a scout scope, as my SOCOM16 better serves me with magnification. my AR15 will be my close quarters rifle with a mounted Trijicon Reflex RX30.

-Joe

Would anyone have anything to say (positive, negative, etc) about the Bulle MOLLE KABP Kit?

I've been wanting a lightweight, compact, easy to use kit for a while and a simple beltkit seems to be the way to go, as well as being not that expensive. I was thinking of getting the KABP and a Molle pouch. Might be going for a Far Cry 2 buddy lightweight casual look.

Furthermore, is there a guide somewhere to belt kits? How they should sit? should it hang loosely or be quite tight, like a normal belt?

depends on what you want to put on it and its a bit of personal pref

If you have suspenders it can afford to be a bit loose but that depends on your level of personal comfort and the amount of padding in the suspenders

Wearing it standalone has to be tight of course

Typically you would wear that directly on top of the trouser belt, which should rest on your hips and allow them to hold it up rather than pure friction keeping it on your gut.

Edited by Azulsky

I'm gonna be picking one of these up to replace my trouser belt, think its very similar to the belts that 5.11 do but up sized for the belt loops on S'95 style trousers.

http://www.ukkitmonster.com/product_info.php?products_id=804

At one point I did run a old 95 pattern working belt (with the metal clasps) and wore it as a trouser belt with just PLCE ammo pouches attached, worked quite well thinking about it.

Furthermore, is it a good idea to have a drop leg (holster or otherwise) from the belt kit or from your trouser belt? I always imagined a belt kit to be looser and hanging, like PLCE Webbing in a sense, but I suppose not.

My ultimate goal is to have a FC2-style appearance, notably that of Paul Ferenc in FC2. The sort of mix between casual but militaristic. And adding in the belt kit with enough ammo for a game without carrying enough for the whole year - I like to be able to move fast.

And finding a cheap khaki or OD hoody sure is hard :P. And is there a good drop leg for a machete? not that I'm particularly keen on getting one nor swinging it about like a maniac, unless (I'm sure there is) there's a 'prop' option.

I'm going a bit off topic here anyway - hate to clutter up these picture threads with discussion, maybe we need a gear discussion thread for belt kits to avoid the mix.

Edited by Fullforce
Furthermore, is it a good idea to have a drop leg (holster or otherwise) from the belt kit or from your trouser belt? I always imagined a belt kit to be looser and hanging, like PLCE Webbing in a sense, but I suppose not.

My ultimate goal is to have a FC2-style appearance, notably that of Paul Ferenc in FC2. The sort of mix between casual but militaristic. And adding in the belt kit with enough ammo for a game without carrying enough for the whole year - I like to be able to move fast.

And finding a cheap khaki or OD hoody sure is hard :P. And is there a good drop leg for a machete? not that I'm particularly keen on getting one nor swinging it about like a maniac, unless (I'm sure there is) there's a 'prop' option.

I'm going a bit off topic here anyway - hate to clutter up these picture threads with discussion, maybe we need a gear discussion thread for belt kits to avoid the mix.

For a drop leg you typically want to have a rigid type belt, like the 5 stitch rigger belts. I would only put the drop holster on a pants belt and nothing else if you must

• 1 month later...

Just got my butt pack and attached my gloves

img0955d.th.jpg

I'll probably end up getting two ALICE mag pouches if I decide to skirmish with this, ut I'm happy with it for now.

From right to left:

PETZL rappelling gloves attached via carabiner

compass pouch with small first aid kit

Canteen pouch with canteen and canteen cup

Butt pack

Canteen pouch with canteen

Compass pouch with compass and small notebook.

And LC2 belt and suspenders

USGI Crookneck flashlight

• 4 weeks later...