Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

Instructor.JPG

instructor_belt600.JPG

I wanted to have a streamlined kit for when I'm teaching at our Basic Airsoft Training Course or Gunfighter Course (as well as for use in my real-steel carbine classes).

The belt is a Condor pistol belt. I wear it attached to my Wilderness Instructor Belt using four belt keepers.

I have two kydex pouches for AR15 magazines and a double kydex pistol mag pouch, all from Blade-Tech. The dump pouch is a Maxpedition RolyPoly. The holster is the Blackhawk Serpa dropleg. I really like the holster, it is extremely well designed.

hi folks

some nice kits out there, looking at running up a bit of a light weight DMR rig for the new year and plan on just running a paca and belt kit and i think i am planning from L-R:

2 pistol pouches, 2 aeg mag pouches, folded maxpedition dump pouch (in centre rear) 1st serpa strap, 2 frag/smoke pouches, second serpa strap.

to me that seems pretty comprehensive and balanced, but does anyone have any suggestions for improvement on that? secondly does anyone know a good set of pouches in CB that would work for vn length pmag mid caps? pref enough for 2-4 mags (though might get the 150 round ones of PRO&T so would only need to carry two spares plus one in the beast)?

thanks guys

millest

awesome cheers, ill see what i can find, i might consider changing the smoke pouches to a "box" pouch i have, semi rigid sides so dont know what else to call it, that can hold 4 or so normal aeg mags or would that throw the balance off the kit?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still trying to figure out how many I want to use.

I'm planning on a Condor Dump pouch, and a Serpa/1911 MEU combo.

Lol that almost exactly what I plan to do with mine except,

1 or 2 Fast mags/balde tech/ etc. 2 single stack 45 polmer pouches, serpa +1911, dump pouch, and a multi tool of some sort.

• 2 weeks later...