Post pics of your Belt Kits

I think an inner Velcro belt would also keep the pistol belt from shifting around.

Got last summer the same combo: inner velcro belt+duty belt. My idea was also to have a separate belt for my BDUs and gear. So a natural choice was this particular combo. As you suspected the inner velcro belt holds the pistol belt in its place nicely.

I sported previously a riggers belt for BDUs and pistol belt for gear. This wasn´t an ideal setup since one of the belts ended up chafing my hips :(

Here´s a picture of me having that velcro inner belt (tho, not a good picture really):

IMG_3886b.jpg

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

yeah it not bad quite heavy when loaded but thats a given realy .I cut a little bit off the pushy bit to fit 5 sig mags.I did crack it a little when I let a guy see if it fit tmp mags .Strapped it up with some sniper tape and its fine. Takes up a hell of alot less space than 5 normal pouches

Snapped some better pics. So the velcro belt is worn like a normal belt in BDUs (through loops). And as you can see the duty belt is worn over that plain velcro belt.

Nothing fancy other than that there really. All the rest has been covered already in previous posts. But I like to keep it simple. Tho, might need one more spare pistol mag.

1stline001.jpg

1stline008.jpg

strange i have not noticed the pouch being very loud, and i generally play cqb where something like that would be a big factor. I haven't had anyone told me that my dump pouch gave my position away. My only gripe is that when i'm in a run the pouch flops a bit, but generally it's not too bad.

I have not looked at the crye dump pouch, but to me I don't really see any additional features other than it being integrated for the blast belt. I could be wrong though as I've only seen it on militarymoron's site but he doesn't give any in depth glimpse into any other feature. In terms of dump pouch I imagine the EAG Tactical Dumper is probably the best one out there, and it's also made by crye. The only problem is you have to enroll into a EAG class to get one.

The blast belt does not come with pockets for the StKSS, but in all honestly the system just doesn't have much of an appeal to me. The blast belt is comfortable even loaded up to the max since it hugs your hips and waist so well. I use to have the crye suspenders but ended up ditching them cause I just didn't feel like they were necessary. I just wish it had more real estate, I am baffled why crye decided that the belted side sleeves would only have 3 wide *albatross* molle loops. My guess is that it was for a drop leg platform, but it would have been nice to have a choice in a sleeve that has more real estate.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally can post something here. I wear this under my Weesatch, basically to hold my pistol platform, a few rifle mags, and accessories.

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

Flyye MOLLE BElt

Blackhawk SERPA MOLLE Adapter

Blackhawk SERPA QD Kit

Blackhawk SERPA RH for Five Seven (painted FDE)

Flyye Long Accessory Pouch

HSGI Dual 40mm Grenade Pouch

EI 9mm Pistol Mag Pouch (x2)

2" Double Strap Loop (the black things you see on the webbing) (x2)

ITW Nexus Dominators (x2)

Awaiting 4 x ITW Gen3 Fastmags, then it's pretty much done.

Edited by aznriptide859
  • 4 weeks later...

Hei guys, can anybody give me some references to Double velcro belt, that is made of innerbelt that goes into the loops and some stiff belt for hanging your estate attached to the inner belt with velcro ;]

Links and brands would be appreciated. Just can't find the right search keywords.

Hei guys, can anybody give me some references to Double velcro belt, that is made of innerbelt that goes into the loops and some stiff belt for hanging your estate attached to the inner belt with velcro ;]

Links and brands would be appreciated. Just can't find the right search keywords.

Here you go mate: click

That´s exactly the same I have, which is shown in post #582. Miltec might not have the best reputation but at least that piece of kit has held up nicely so far.

My CQB loadout.

Photo0106.jpg

From the left:

Two handgun mag pouches (4 1911 mags)

Torch

CQC 5.56 pouch for a speedloader and bottle of ammo.(500round speedloader and 1200round bottle)

The empty space on the right will have a bottle of gas soon.

Wyvern DPM holster modified to fit onto molle.

That and a mask is all i need for the day, I rarely use more than 1700BBs in a CQB game, though i normally have a second can of gas in my bag.