Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Few notes on this belt. Everything looks super close together, but because the VTAC belt has "Panals" of two wide MOLLE it spreads out well when on.

Also, The radio is in an odd place due to how my headsets cord is. I'm going to try moving it back and moving the mags forward, with the radio behind the mags. (Due to the fact our team does shooting walls, laying on my radio wouldnt be a good idea.)

6070384619_9c0b0a3833_z.jpg

6070929876_fbf905af02_z.jpg

6070384865_75d332f0b8_z.jpg

From left to right

VTAC Brokos Belt

Eagle Industries belt (Inside)

Blue Force Gear suspenders

Eagle Industries pistol mag pouch for Glock 17/22

Blue Force Gear MBITR pouch (Midland CB inside)

2 Emdom IAP pouches

BDS dump pouch.

Raven Concealment Systems holster for Glock 20/21 (TM Glock 17 did NOT fit AT ALL in the G17 version of the holster, fits perfect in the Glock 20/21 version)

Yeah I like how low profile the BFG suspenders are. So they dont get bulky when running chest rig straps are ontop of it.

The Glock barely has any wear, only a little bit on the trigger guard. The Guarder slide does have a good finish, probably why its holding up so well. (Unlike my SERPA that totally ate my KSC metal slides paint).

Mines just on the belt. Reason I got that VTAC belt is it can explose the normal belt, so just put that on it. They said they have no plans to make a MOLLE mount, saying people use zipties or thread the straps through the molle.

Nice one, cheers. Guessing you had to permanently cut a couple of the MOLLE panels out? Really wish someone would figure out how to make a battle belt with modular pieces so that you could expose certain parts of your duty belt for attaching all the holsters and pouches out there which aren't MOLLE compatible.

What you just said it exactly what this belt does. Why its so expensive. xD It can expose parts of the normal belt like you said.

Its a good belt, thin and light. Not overly thick with padding like most MOLLE belts. Only bad thing is, it may be expensive for some, around 100 bucks WITHOUT a inner belt. But being a real deal gear fan, I dont mind paying extra for better.

Its also 500D cordura, which all my gear is. (Rig is a Mayflower Hybrid 5.56, also 500D) In my opinion, its much much lighter and better than 1000D Cordura

Edited by Mr Foxhound
  • 2 weeks later...

post-37787-0-13314900-1315938985_thumb.jpg

Apologies for the terrible pictures, but I find it hard to get a decent shot with so many pouches, etc stuffed on. Would look better worn, but that would require additional people. This is an attempt at a fairly universal rig

So:

ATS Warbelt over CM-EMDOM belt.

EMDOM battle suspenders with HSGI shoulder pads.

2 HSGI TACO's - there is a double HSGI pistol pouch piggybacked onto the second one (ideally I'd like to replace this with the piggyback TACO).

Emdom dump pouch (recommended, can run around with 6 mags in and nothing falls out)

Flyye GP pouch (copy of the eagle one) with strobe pouch piggybacked on. - Used to carry 1 litre source hydration and radio in the strobe.

Flyee/Eagle canteen/gp pouch - bag of bb's and speedloader.

generic smoke grenade size pouch - Airsoft Innovations GasCan

safariland for 2011 with X300. Mounted on the inner belt on a UBL.

bulle (I think) grenade pouch) - carrying BFG.

In a DMR config with a VSR I put 2 pistol mags in the first taco, speedloader in the second and 2 more pistol mags in the pistol pouches. The rest is as above.

Tacking inspiration from Mayflower, I've used a buckle repair kit and attached it to the suspenders at around chest height. When in "assault" mode, I clip a mini chest rig onto it with an additional 6 m4 mags on it and use the Tacos for 2 more.

So far it's working pretty well. In assault I have all that I need (8 m4 locaps) and pretty much nothing I don't. Rushing around with the VSR I retain mobility and carry extra pistol mags. There are a few minor tweaks I might make (consolidating colours/getting piggyback tacos to distribute weight) but for layout I think this will stay a while.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/W3iQin/IMG_1174.jpg

Emdom-MM CM belt

Tactical Tailor leg panel

Emdom IAP

Tactical Tailor double pistol mag pouch

Tactical Tailor pistol mag pouch

Tactical Tailor frag grenade pouch

Maxpedition RollyPolly dump pouch

Blackhawk GP pouch

Safariland 6004 for SIG P226

Kunlun, I'm looking to run a set up similar to yours with the EMDOM-MM CM belt. How well does it sit on you without suspenders? I, too, will be using a 6004 for M9/M3X. Does your SL drag the belt down any? When I used my trouser/riggers belt to hold mine, it does tend to sag, pulling my pants down a tad. I'm also wary about using MOLLE pouches that are 3 (or is it 5?) rows high, like M4 mag and small/medium utility pouches. Have you mounted any of this size on the belt?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just looking for some straight-from-the-horses'-mouth answers.

Good looking set up.

Hey Grindstone

The EMDOM-MM CM belt is quite stiff and firm so the SL holster does not drag the belt down. Atleast, that's what I experienced. I did however just order some suspenders as the belt is comfortable enough for a few hours but if you're wearing it an entire day some suspenders are recommendable.

The small ulitity pouches should be fine for the belt, so are Emdom IAP's. M4 mag pouches however are a tad higher but they should be doable.

All in all, it's a really nice piece of equipment. You'll be happy with it for sure!

Edited by Kunlun

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting this to replace my Blackwater IO padded belt to slim down my gear. I'm still on the fence about mounting M4 pouches, but I mostly use a chest rig for primary mags as it is. I want to mount my radio, IFAK, 4 (or more, if possible) EI FB M9 pouches, HSGI ultil pouch and 6004 to the belt. Probably add a smoke pouch or two for tornado and thunder b later. I was looking at the Viking Tactics battle belt, I was concerned the MM belt wouldn't hold pouches upright very well or be comfortable on the hips after a few hours. I do have a set of ICE suspenders already, so I might as well use them for this.

Could I bother you for a pic of the inside of the belt with your items mounted?

Again, thank you for the response!

• 3 weeks later...

My first line kit:

Vtac Brokos

58 pattern webbing belt (because the Vtac cobra belt is out of stock everywhere)

Emdom USA 6o4 pistol mag pouch

ITW Fastmag gen 3

Tyr Tactical small utility pouch

Maxpedition rolly polly medium

Crye Decision gunclip

Grimloc

dfea079a.jpg

Edited by eel one [COE]

My incredibly dull and incredibly badly photographed first line. As everything I need is located on my PC I only need the belt rig to a) mount the two dump pouches (one for immediate, one for longer storage) and B) stop my RICAS Compact looking like a crop top.

WASPLB.jpg

Warrior Enhanced PLB Belt

- Fold-Up Dump

- Medium Utility