Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New belt kit. Taking suggestions on changes if you spot something goofy.

imgp0720p.jpg

I've got shingles coming to replace the Paraclete .45 and the M4 double, so those will change very soon.

Edited by Leon Kennedy

Do you happen to have a picture of the complete rig, I would be interested in seeing the whole thing.

Cheers!

No problem:

belt%2520kit1.JPG

There's another photo of it here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/130217-post-pics-of-your-belt-kits/page__view__findpost__p__2519205

kojak how do you like the First Spear set up? Always tempted by it.

I've only fielded it twice, and can't find anything to complain about yet (except maybe the price, I would have rather had just the suspenders and used my own belt).

Could you write up a kitlist, Kunlun? Your kit looks great.

Sure thing!

Tactical Tailor fightlight belt

Tactical Tailor fightlight suspenders

Helikon-Tex inner belt (temporary solution because my old Emdom-MM duty belt is too small)

Emdom double pistol mag pouch

Maxpedition shell panel

Emdom dump pouch

Tactical Tailor Joey hydration pouch (using it to store bb's, speedloader and misc)

Crye GunClip

There were times when I used stuff because it was fancy but since a few months I am just keeping it basic and simple and I love it! Mostly because I play CQB and mobility is very important :)

Sure thing!

Tactical Tailor fightlight belt

Tactical Tailor fightlight suspenders

Helikon-Tex inner belt (temporary solution because my old Emdom-MM duty belt is too small)

Emdom double pistol mag pouch

Maxpedition shell panel

Emdom dump pouch

Tactical Tailor Joey hydration pouch (using it to store bb's, speedloader and misc)

Crye GunClip

There were times when I used stuff because it was fancy but since a few months I am just keeping it basic and simple and I love it! Mostly because I play CQB and mobility is very important :)

building a similar belt kit myself, Im really pleased with TT's new range of kit, have a few of there pouches too now, reasonably priced as well :)

p1000877c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking good there.

I'm working on a more low profile 1st line.

- Ares Gear ranger belt

- Raven Concealment Phantom Holster

- 1no Raven Concealment 1911 mag carrier MD Cut

- 1no Raven Concealment 1911 mag carrier

- 2no Raven Concealment AR15 mag carriers

Its all designed for real deal mags but with a little work they will work with Marui MEU mags and PTS PMags.

Is the QLS system really worth it?

Personally I think its worth it. It's rather affordable, lower profile than the blackhawk qd system, and it allows me to change secondary weapons in between missions if the weapon goes down or I just feel like running something different (the 1911 if its low light conditions).

I got my stuff from www.holsterops.com. Very quick service and an active stock. 45 bucks for 1 female adapter and 3 male adapters.