Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

My backordered Tyr Tactical Gunfighter's Belt showed up today. I'll be testing it in the field tomorrow, but my first impression is that it's VERY nice. I don't carry enough ammo on my belt to warrant a full MOLLE belt setup, so this seems like a good middle ground for me. I'll find out tomorrow if it bounces up over my hips when I run like MOLLE belts tend to do.

Better pictures will come. I just moved into my dorm and haven't unpacked my camera yet.

P1020990.jpg

P1020991.jpg

Edited by validtumoralarm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2012-10-14092441.jpg

Latest incarnation of my belt kit, this is my first Molle belt/pad.

I used to just use a normal duty belt with a length of 50mm velcro slapped on underneath to stop the molle pouches moving about, this seems better,

Although the holster leans off the belt a little so I might have to modify that section of pals loops.

Left to right

Pantac double univeral mag pouch (I run either M4/Masada or a TM M14 Socom, this fits both style mags)

WAS Double pistol mag pouch

WAS Double M4

TMC zipped utility (nice pouch but needs some elastic loops inside to secure everything)

WAS Double M4

WAS Molle holster (takes my AA MEU/ TM G17 / HK3 PX4)

All on a TAS Belt pad, need to replace the Viper belt with something more rigid though.

Jim

Not at all; I don't have a surface thermometer, but while painful to handle with bare hands the Kydex is not hot enough to cause a burn when fresh out of the oven. It's molded to the knife in a press, and doesn't transfer much heat to it since it cools rapidly.

Finished my belt kit. Rifle and pistol reloads are so much faster with kydex open top's..it's easy to become addicted to kydex gear!

belt3.jpg

belt2.jpg

Safariland ALS w/6005 drop leg shroud (modified for to sit higher on thigh)

x2 Safariland 774 rifle mag pouch

Blade-Tech double mag (glock)

Surefire G2 w/holster

Phantom RG drop pouch

Bianchi 2' duty belt