Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

Could you do a kitlist for the cqb setup? Thanks.

-nylon duty belt going to the left of the buckle

-leatherman knife pouch

-OC spray pouch

-Safariland 6280 for my p226

-cuff pouch with fake cuffs

-little DIY clip for my spyderco tenatious

-surefire torch holster (6pLED)

-Nylon mag/baton pouch

-Uncle mikes open top kydex mag pouch

-blackhawk belt keepers to keep the darn thing on my pants (all around)

I was hoping to switch it all to leather kit but i never got around to doing so.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No such thing as "first line" in my opinion...

post-33313-13542047905025_thumb.jpg

PLCE thats missing the radio pouch on my yoke and bayonet frog at the small of my back.

post-33313-13542048972743_thumb.jpg

'58 pattern webbing heavy on the '58 and '44 waterbottle pouches.

post-33313-13542050268308_thumb.jpg

Top is my light '58 belt and holster often with a kidney pouch, bottom is a PLCE belt and holster with a single utility, usually used while supervising.

Sent from a smartphone... and?

• 2 weeks later...

No such thing as "first line" in my opinion...

post-33313-13542047905025_thumb.jpg

PLCE thats missing the radio pouch on my yoke and bayonet frog at the small of my back.

post-33313-13542048972743_thumb.jpg

'58 pattern webbing heavy on the '58 and '44 waterbottle pouches.

post-33313-13542050268308_thumb.jpg

Top is my light '58 belt and holster often with a kidney pouch, bottom is a PLCE belt and holster with a single utility, usually used while supervising.

Sent from a smartphone... and?

cant really not follow that up can i lol

171313_109519629122575_5109445_o.jpg

my 58/44 pattern webbing set

574874_299469316794271_1675802290_n.jpg

DPM PLCE set (has changed a massive amount)

413604_338580066216529_1816170846_o.jpg

OD PLCE set

15287_384753804932488_1545342685_n.jpg

tan molle belt

just missing a pic of my full 44 pattern set lol

Colwombat,

The holster is solid and doesn't flap around at all, it stays put.

The adaptor is from a portion of very stiff LC1 belt into which I melted a series of holes with my soldering iron and then affixed it to the holster with three bolts, one hidden.

To make it easier to get the holes right I made a template of the bolt holes so I could get them in the right position on the belt section.

Tom.

1B6C1D9C-3A69-4CC0-9DD4-1047F6B35054-658

Pistol rig when I expect to go in hard. Pretty heavy at over 9kg loaded but it sits comfortably and is solid as a rock. The modified 5 slot 40mm pouches can happily take desert eagle or mk23 mags, whereas single stack 1911 mags can flop around a bit but won't fall out, nor are they an issue. Who needs colour compatibility when you can have Azubi's Amazing Technicolour Dream Belt?

I know everyone and there mother makes Kydex holsters now, but what brand is that one? Those dump pouches are awesome, by the way. I own one aswell.

If you're asking me, the handgun holster is from of Atomic Dog Holsters in Pittsburgh, PA. They're alright. Plenty good for airsoft use. The Multitasker tool holster is made by Off The Grid Concepts out of San Diego, CA.

Worth mentioning, the owner of OffTheGridConcepts is a good friend of mine, and he is one of the few kydex holster and accessory makers that openly makes holsters and such not only for RS products but also for airsoft when requested. As you know, many airsoft guns are out of spec compared to real guns which generally forces airsofters to have to take a heat gun to resize the kydex and that often results in the kydex not having optimal retention and smooth draws. Furthermore, RS kydex mag pouches used for airsoft mags aren't always ideal since airsoft mags are often shaped a little differently up top due to the unique airsoft feed lips. OTG has several different models of airsoft guns and mags that he uses to make kydex products that are specifically designed to work with airsoft guns and mags with the same level of retention and smoothness you'd find applied for RS guns. And you won't have to modify the kydex once you get it.

Belt rigs you say?...I got your proper beltrigs right here, bub! :)

My various 'Nam webgear sets- ALL original,dated issue kit- no repro tat ;)....
IMAG1601_zps822cde1c.jpg
Heavy Classic 'Infantry' Loadout- set up for the maximum amount of M16 mags and water....If you've seen me skirmish or at Beltring over the last 7-8 years, this is probably what I was toting, plus a bandolier or two for the original 21 magazines your average line grunt would carry.
IMAG1600_zpsf7fd0bb6.jpg
2 Light Advisor loadouts- upper one is the one I use with most things that aren't 'Line Infantry'.
Lower one is the super stripped down belt order for my M10 .38 revolver.
IMAG1599_zps6f71dbc0.jpg
USMC Webgear for my Recon loadout- M14 pouches, M61 belt, M51 sussies, M67 frags and a length of surgical tube for emergency tourniquette.
IMAG1602_zpsd080cd91.jpg
MACV-SOG belt order- Original BAR belt, M67 sussies and sleeping bag carrier, a trio of M56 canteen pouches, XM28 gas mask in carrier, SDU5 strobe, Gerber Mk2 fighting knife and an original lightweight poncho. oh, and a couple of carabiners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...