Post pics of your Belt Kits

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

Well, to be fair - running suspenders will be of a much greater benefit to you if you're shaped like a stick figure, but won't really be necessary if your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
It all comes down to personal preference, but most people will be able to run a belt perfectly fine if they adjust it well.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the odd angle but all I have is a portrait lens....

My approximation of a 70s SAS/SASR drop loop web kit, best I could do with a bit of a budget a buddy did the drop loop mods. 

M56 pouches converted to drop loop

P58 kidney pouch converted

P72 canteen (SADF but I had it already)

Cargo strap converted to a roll pin belt

M56 compass pouch

DSC_2594_zpsd48b484d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Covered up the black on my belt to fit in with MTP a bit better. Used inside out DPM fabric  and some khaki fabric from old items. Looks okay to me !

CIMG7353_zpsbbcd85d7.jpg

HSGI Double Decker Taco

HSGI X2R Taco Pouch

Tactical Tailor Double SMG pouch - Holding 2 1911 Extended Mags

Tactical Tailor Vertical Utility pouch

Blackhawk! Serpa - 1911 Commander Style ( TM MEU)

Viper Security belt with weird fabric thingy

Edited by northernairsofter
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a quick question, I use an ALICE LBV with LC2 vest, the problem is I've found that the locks for adjusting the belt can really dig into me, a game this weekend just gone has left me with a fairly skinned hip bone. Anyone else found this or have suggestions for a more comfortable 2" belt? It needs to be able to accept a Bianchi M12 holster, the actual alice clips for everything else can be swapped out with paracord since I'm happy with the positioning of everything else. Cheers.

Thanks for the advice endlessnameless! I've found arktis padded LC2 compatible belts on ebay, they seem a good price, would they work? I can't seem to find any UK based sellers of the LC2 pads on their own, only US ones and the shipping costs are hilarious, like near $50 just for the shipping...

Edited by ninja master of coffee

EHobbyasia had (just looked, no longer) copies of the Eagle belt pad on clearance for as low as $2 recently. Might be worth a trawl around some of the usual HK based clone gear stockists?

Alternatively, the old-school method is to cut up some camping mat foam and tie-wrap it to the belt.

Edit. Flyye looks like an Eagle clone. Arktis would do fine, it's a much deeper pad.  Or maybe the issue PLCE one?

Edited by Deve

I guess this kinda qualifies as a belt kit these days...shrug.

Actually, I think so. It's not a chestrig nor do I see plates... ;)

More NFM material? Looks like a belt with suspender with integrated higher back pad of some kind. What you see a lot in webbings.

Not sure what the back padding if for with the exception of a hydration bladder. 

Well, it's cool enough ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Never had enough spare gun bits to build a whole one, but this is my spares box belt setup.  Worked out quite well really, I always wanted to put together something along the lines of a modernised version of webbing using PALS pouches.

14856624711_eddf23dc1c_b.jpg

Probably look in to picking up a yoke with mounting points for a hydro tube and adding a small 1L bladder between the dump pouch and the utility, but other than that it carries everything I like to carry quite nicely indeed.

dscn0477kyqts.jpg

still wip

EI black duty belt

Safariland 3005

LBT medic pouch

EI 6x40mm pouch (will be replaced with a LBT E&E pouch)

EI M4 FB Mag pouch

EI double 9mm pouch

EI khaki duty belt

EI SAS Holster

BHI 200 RD pouch

EI M4 FB Mag pouch

EI double 9mm pouch

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...