Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

I'm a pretty small guy(5'4"-5'5") and when I first tried the suspenders, they seemed to be very loose even when adjusted, but I played with the straps a bit and they're perfect on me. The only problem I find with my suspenders are the front straps are very long, but i just simply tuck them under the battle belt. Other than that, its a pretty damn good rig.

I'm a pretty small guy(5'4"-5'5") and when I first tried the suspenders, they seemed to be very loose even when adjusted, but I played with the straps a bit and they're perfect on me. The only problem I find with my suspenders are the front straps are very long, but i just simply tuck them under the battle belt. Other than that, its a pretty damn good rig.

Good, I'm the same height so that answers my question perfectly. Thanks.

Mix of quite a few brands of kit here.

P1000065.jpg

The belt itself is PLCE and so is the hip pad, but between those parts and the suspenders I find I can run 2 drop legs like that without any real inconvenience. Also having the MOLLE panel with my pistol mag pouches means I can just drop the whole thing if I want to forego a secondary and not have any wasted space on my main rig.

sl372788.jpg

Belt PT2 + universal suspenders - Miwo Military

From left to right:

AK74/BERYL double magazine pouch x2 - Janysport

AK74/BERYL trilpe magazine pouch + drop bag - Miwo Military

Universal radio pouch - Miwo Military + Navcomm TK-760 + headset

Modular buttpack + universal cargo pouch + Glock knive + field dressing pouch - Miwo Military

IFAK pouch - Janysport

AK74/BERYL trilpe magazine pouch + universal small cargo - Miwo Military

• 2 weeks later...

My current belt rig. It's actually the main setup I use in fast paced games.

Totally modular holster by G-Code with QD feature, so I can swap quickly between Glock, Kimber and M&P holsters.

beltrigsmall.jpg

Glock Setup:

glockbeltrigsmall.jpg

M&P 9:

mp9beltrigsmall.jpg

* Mods : if the last picture with my RS pistol is not okay, feel free to remove it and you have my sincere apologies.

I had to modify the MOLLE mount as the one G-Code makes requires three levels of MOLLE and the ICE belt only has two MOLLE strips. So I dremeled off the bottom hooks of the MOLLE mount and added screws/nuts that'll keep the mount in place.

It's by ICE Tactical. I had one of them in Multicam a year or two ago but it was such an insane PITA to get from them I never considered getting another one in Coyote. Then Titleist mentioned he got one a couple months back and I went through the same vendor. Love it. Very comfy and low profile.

Now that is a sweet set up, Very simple and very effective looking.

TBH I've never heard of that holster before, but when I get home tonight i'll be looking it up.

One of the last games that I played one of my friends had a similar set up and pointed out that we both had the same amount of primary and secondary mags on us, but I was wearing a Paca, Plate Carrier and my 1st line.

I think I need to invest in a lightweight rig like that especially for summertime.

ICE barely keep themselves instock, so its pretty unlikely! They aren't that big of an organisation.

DSCF1799.jpg

Bozzer Blast Belt

ICE Suspenders

ICE leg panel

Dirty Dagger holster

CRKT First-Strike, kydex sheathe with Fortis Industries multicam cover.

4 x ESSTAC 9mm pistol pouches (2 belt, 2 leg)

Eagle M4 quad (used open topped with a single magazine in each)

Dirty Dagger roll-up dump pouch

STS strobe & multitool pouch

TT horizontal utility

Edited by -Angel-

Nice set of CB! Despite the bad rep they have, I quite liked the FSBE panel when I had one.

The ICE suspenders are great. Despite being more 'substancial' than HSGI or other webbing versions I don't notice i've got them on most of the time. Having the suspenders and 2 drops legs nicely anchors everything to my body, so it doesn't shift around when I move.

Edited by -Angel-
I think I need to invest in a lightweight rig like that especially for summertime.

Yeah, that's what I've been using at the RS range and also for summertime skirmishes. If you know your games are going to be quick, it's honestly the simplest setup.

Does anyone of you guys know of an european based dealer who carries that belt?

Like Angel said, they have a hard time stocking anything. Even the Canadians have a hard time getting their products ... and it's a Canadian company. After that first experience I had trying to get something from them I vowed never to order from them again. A US online retailer was listing them but even they were dubious as to ICE's ability to ship product within any reasonable time frame, which is unfortunate as they said that the product sold itself. My personal experience with ICE gear is that it's just okay. Not as bomb proof as Eagle (IMO). If Eagle made the same style belt to Eagle's specs, I'd buy that in a heart beat.

uscmCorps, what make are the mag pouches? Could you throw up some pics of the ammo side? Thanks, nice belt kit! I've been wanting something similar. It get's too hot here in the summer.

Angel, nice set up! How well does the belt set up work with the drop-legs attached directly to it?

Edited by Kraut