Post pics of your Belt Kits

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Nice...shoot, stab and arrest...

IMG00474.jpg

Picked up an EI SAW Pouch to hold 6 mags on my right side. Sits nicely with the M60 pouch, though that may be swapped for a canteen or nalgene pouch later.

heres mine .I've set it up to wear the belt backwards ,and upside down. Its set up for a pistol & shotty game this coming Sunday .Theres my colt25, & derringer in the pockets one along to my sig.

DSC01293.jpg

Edited by heroshark

Thanks Lerch. Basically it's an SKS Chest Rig as seen here.

2691.jpg

Then I made some cuts, added some fastex buckles, and mounted 3 MOLLE pouches, by weaving the MALICE clips/MOLLE straps through slots that I cut in the canvas of the chicom.

It's really very simple, and very stable and comfortable. Pretty hard to beat since the chicom rigs are so dirt cheap.

- Zepher

heres mine .I've set it up to wear the belt backwards ,and upside down. Its set up for a pistol & shotty game this coming Sunday .Theres my colt25, & derringer in the pockets one along to my sig.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/heroshark/DSC01293.jpg

I loves it! Does it sag when your running though? Looks a tad heavy ;)

Are u running so that the saw pouch is in front of your or on the side.

That *suitcase* hurts when u have to hit prone on it, plus its inaccessible while prone

It's only as bad as having two regular mag pouches, this way I have an option if I'm issued a Minimi or anything else.

Anyway, I've almost finished my harness;

IMG00492.jpg

The only thing left is to track down a khaki M60 pouch and maybe an HSGI nalgene pouch...maybe. And of course re-acquire my Camelbak from my buddy at work.

100_0574.jpg

100_0578.jpg

Simple little setup. A couple of fastmags for quick reloading, with the dumppouch closeby.

Then a radiopouch, two double mag pouches at a horrible place to reload, I know, but it increases my carrying capacity. :-p

An ACM serpa leg platform for the secondary and a second pistol mag on the platform and one strapped near the buckle (in a handier place to reload). That's a good light setup for me. If I want to , I can still attach a leg molle platform for some nades or general utility pouches or add an hydration carrier on my back. smile.gif

IMG_4306.jpg

Finished building it this Friday and got to run with it at a small game today. Gotta say its the best rig I've ever used, my only small issue is the drop leg is a pain to buckle! What I get for wearing it on the right I guess ;)

HSGI belt

HSGI suspenders

HSGI mini radio pouch x2 (one for snacks, one for ICOM)

BHI SERPA and soft mount

Eagle Canteenx2 (1 is CB other is MJK, why they look a bit different)

TT CB dumper (they replaced the para cord with shock cord along the top so its much easier to use!)

HSGI TACOx2

HSGI mini drop leg

HSGI double universal mag pouch

Emdom 3o2

Cold Steel training knife