Post pics of your Belt Kits

For packing it to get to site I use a pilots bag which every sort of loadout in the world can be chucked into.

Thanks - I'll look into that. My current bag shouldn't really be a limiter.

Initially I had used a roly poly dump on my belt for the compactness, but you have to run with it open all the time anyway, so why not have a dedicated one with a proper stiffened opening?

Yeah - I know that's the design argument. I just checked back and I was calling it the best dumper I'd ever used, at the time - so maybe I'm misremembering the amount the mags bounced about. No matter, my interest is piqued again, so I'll try the RollyPoly on Sunday and maybe get another Emdom dumper to face off against it. Ihaven't been using a dumper at all for the past eighteen months.

TT belt looks similar to a lot of the others (like my Bozzer Belt), the only downside to it is you have to put your subloads on exactly where they have them. I've got a belt mounted low ride UBL Safariland mounted on mine, and because of the ability to open the ATS right up I can still mount it on the belt and put it *exactly* where I want it. It may also be an issue if you use the Serpa type drop legs (split straps on belt attachment) as opposed to the safariland single strap style.

I'm very pro-ATS. It's in the lead ATM. The last belt I tried was a Bozzer and whilst it was amazingly well made and designed, I didn't get on with the fit in the final analysis.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

Cheers for that CKinnerly. Going to be a pain in the *albartroth*, but could you grab a pic of the back of one of the rifle tacos. Possibly against the VTAC belt.

My proposed setup is

- VTAC brokos belt

- Ares gear duty belt

- 2x Pistol tacos

- 3x Rifle tacos

- Raven Concelment Phantom holster

- WAS small horezontal utility pouch

All would be in mc. With using 3 rifle pouches instead of 2 I could run a full game without having to use my plate carrier.

I had no issues attaching the pistol Tacos onto my Tyr Brokos Belt. No stitch issues or anything along those lines.

From what I can see in the pictures, I think TYR have probably built their version to a higher standard. I didn't have a problem actually getting the things on, but once they had been on there a few minutes there was a good 4mm gap opened up between the upper edge of the upper strip of webbing and the base cordura. I've never been a fan of MALICE anyway and I think HSGI could do with slightly altering the vertical dimensions of their TACO line, but I'm still not very impressed by the VTAC given the price. I've got 4 ATSs now and they're all stitched at least as well, if not better.

Cheers for that CKinnerly. Going to be a pain in the *albartroth*, but could you grab a pic of the back of one of the rifle tacos. Possibly against the VTAC belt.

Not my pictures, but they serve the exact same purpose:

http://www.twoalphakit.com/shop/images/230/?280,280,1040409135

2csi8vl.jpg

I can probably put one of mine up against the Brokos for a picture if you'd really like, I don't think it'll demonstrate anything useful though tbh mate.

Thanks! I got the First Spear rig for something compact to wear under a ghillie cloak; most of the pouches will be replaced to keep it streamlined.

What's the hydration pack?

Tag. I've got a Source 2L bladder in it, but it's the wrong shape.

And what pouches are you using for those MP7 mags, and how do you rate them?

Also Tag. The MOLLE is too close together on the double pouch causing the corners to stick out. I carried the heavy MP7 mags all day with no issues, but I'd like to get something more secure just to be safe.

They're perfect for my Glock and L96 springer mags though.

I carried the heavy MP7 mags all day with no issues, but I'd like to get something more secure just to be safe.

Yeah, this is my concern. So far I haven't found anything that's secure but also high speed... I'm settling for throwing them in GP pouches or inelegantly bungeeing them down in AR mag pouches for now, but not happy with it.

• 5 weeks later...

IMG_1382.jpg

My MP5 CQB rig :)

Tactical Tailor FightLight battle belt

Tactical Tailor FightLight harness

Helikon BDU belt

from L to R:

UR TACTICAL OPS MP5 mag pouch

Emdom dump pouch

dummy knife

Tactical Tailor Joey hydration pouch (storage for bb's and multitool ...)

Warrior Assault System small acc pouch

Edited by Kunlun