Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got a belt kit of my own! Just purchased this from validtumoralarm. (Thanks!)

Simple, but very effective when coupled with my RRV.

IMGP3529.jpg

ATS War belt

Tru-Spec Double 9mm pouch

Maxpedition large Rollypoly dump pouch

Pantac MP Pouch

IFAK

ACM Serpa drop leg holster

Gemtech pistol retention lanyard

KJW P229

Edited by TerranCmdr

Looks good! Personally, I'd have stayed away from the drop leg SERPA at all costs, but that's obviously personal preference. Why don't you shift everything over just a little bit so that you can reach your mag pouches and dump pouch a little more easily? Not only will it help you use them, but the less centered on your butt the dumper is, the less prone it is to flapping around and smacking you when you run.

And for me:

Anybody try the Tyr Gunfighter's Belt yet? I'm thinking of getting one, but it confuses me in that it's like a rigger's belt, but in order to use it with MOLLE pouches you can't really thread it through your belt loops. I'm stumped and if it turns out to be too complex I may just go VTAC or Crye instead.

Thanks for the suggestion. I would shift things farther over but the way I have my RRV set up, there is a double AK pouch pushed far left, and if anything on the belt gets shifted farther over, the AK pouch blocks it.

I'm sure I'll figure out if it's a good setup the next time I go to a game though. Always the best way to test out new gear. ;)

Anybody try the Tyr Gunfighter's Belt yet? I'm thinking of getting one, but it confuses me in that it's like a rigger's belt, but in order to use it with MOLLE pouches you can't really thread it through your belt loops. I'm stumped and if it turns out to be too complex I may just go VTAC or Crye instead.

Judging by the width of it, it's designed to just go right on through all your belt loops, which means you'd have to accept the loss of some of the MOLLE sections and the fact your belt is going to be pretty much locked in to your trousers even if you avoid your belt loops. Alternatively, rig up all your pouches with some (or all) straddling your belt loops and be done with it, seeing as you'll have to take them off again to separate your belt from your trousers either way.

I'm not particularly thrilled with the stitching on my VTAC personally, but the ATS is good if you just want MOLLE pouches and a drop leg panel/holster. The US Grunt Gear Infidel (which USCMcorps brought to my attention recently) would be another good option for a combination of belt and MOLLE mounted gear, as would the Hardpoint Equipment 'Cingulum' belt.

Edited by CKinnerley

IMG-20120615-00198.jpg

When you can't find what you want, make it...or have it made ;)

-Ferro Concepts Custom Webbing

-FF Double Mag Pouches

-PPI Smoke Pouch

-TT Smoke Pouch

-EI 200rnd SAW Pouch

I'm probably gonna swap out the smoke pouches for Ferro's, or atleast make them both TT...and add a hydro sleeve to the back.

:

I ordered one (and a ton of other stuff) about a week ago and it was backordered for the typical 21 days, which usually ends up being like 5 or 10. I ask the same question of Berna as I had concern about mounting my SL holster on it, and she informed me the padding is removeable and the belt is set up to thread through normal BDU loops without the padding. I'm kinda excited as I *fruitcage* hate 3rd line kits, but I have stuff, like my holster and IFAK, I just really don't want on my 2nd line. I plan on seeing how it is compared to my EMDOM/MM gunfighter belt that also has the ability to securely mount MOLLE.

Edited by frogfish

Finally have something to post in here.

BeltRig1.jpg

BeltRigClose.jpg

Pretty much done now, save for a few little bits such as securing the radio cable. Job for some web dominators I think.

Condor harness and belt, with a Viper belt running through it.

4 x Bulle dual M4 mag pouches

1 x Bulle OD dual pistol mag pouch

1 x ACM tan dual pistol mag pouch

1 x ACM MBITR radio pouch

1 x TAS 7.62 open single

1 x Bulle fold up dump pouch

1 x Box mag pouch (Unknown brand)

1 x ACM P226 SERPA holster

Edited by ListerOfSmeg