Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

I like it. 

The inner PCVA or whatever it's called - the stiffener - is really useful for what its designed for - holding the 'bag' away from your body and open (because the stiffener runs all the way through the opening of the rim). 

But... The stiffener is all over the backing/mounting area, which makes mounting it properly (interweaving) your MOLLE and the Malice clips pretty much impossible. Which means I have mine looped 'over' 2 rows of webbing, rather than through all the webbing on my battle belt. Using one of my funky little hard rubbery Malice-clip-to-belt adaptors wouldn't work as I wouldn't want to mount the pouch to my belt through the flaps built into the battle belt as I don't want it mounted at 9, or 6 o'clock... Which makes me regret not buying the V-Tac Brokos belt. 

But... Making me regret the Suregrip belt over the Brokos which I don't want to do (the grippy stuff is amazing) would suggest I really like the pouch.

Oh, and I really hope you were talking about the dump pouch, not the stealth admin, or this was a real waste of time... 

ffs...my bad

Yeah it's really good, does what it says on the tin.

In the outer part I've got 4 Sharpies, assorted wire ties, chapstick, lighter, small knife, x3 spare cr123, x1 AA, magpul dubby round, glasses cleaning cloth... erm... maybe some other small bits too - it's big!

Inside I keep my big speedlaoder, spare battery, and a big bag of ammo. Pic below (missing big bag of BB's):

TT SAP Interior

Only thing I could say is that the elastic loops inside the bigger pouch can be a bit of a PITA sometimes, but I'm sure others would find them very useful.

Just finished my belt set up for the summer.

Just ordered the Pantac Dropleg adaptor so I can mount my safariland from this rig.

It's a mix of Pantac, WAS and Viper.

The pen thing in the mag pouches is a nurses penlight, the perks of having nurses in the family LOL.

post-47265-0-33238700-1367500392_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My updated 1st line. The vast majority of these pouches used to be on my 2nd line, but I've since transferred the pouches to lighten and streamline efficiency with my 2nd line.

A note about the HSGI SureGrip belt pad, I find that removing the plastic insert gives you full use of the neoprene comfort pad. The plastic insert created hotspots on my hips. Without the plastic, the belt feels 100x's better than before.

photo2_zps3be56d41.jpg

- HSGI double stack TACOs

- BAE dump pouch (USMC issue)

- Dark Angel Medical IFAK

- TAG GP pouch

- Safariland 6004 mounted on a MLS Fork

- HSGI pistol TACO

• 2 weeks later...
_medium.jpg

- HSGI Suregrip Padded Belt, SG.

- Eagle Ind. Duty Belt, BK.

- 2x HSGI Taco, SG.

- TT Accessory pouch, MC.

- Eagle Ind. IFAK, MC.

- Crye Precision GunClip (G19 + SF X300)

- TT Pistol Mag Pouch, RG. (9mm + SF G2X)

- CSM Drop pouch, BK.

- HSGI Costa Leg Rig. (2x M4 + 2x 9mm + Leatherman MUT)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...