UNCO GBB M14

Antagon

well ill tell ya what its extremly authentic and scale and beautiful and all that ###### but u know what when you can buy a real m1a for 1200 why would you mess with that thing for that amount of cash when you can buy the tm one coming out .... eventually its coming out soon its coiming out .l when its coing out whhy wont it come out ... it needs to come out ..... sorry i got off track

1. i never said the m1a was full auto i just said its cheaper than that gbb

2. no you can try to shoot me but i have super fast reflexes ! :blink:

3. i love gbb's more too but im not made out of money

ps. did you ever get that pm i sent you

I hear the "real steel is cheaper" thing a lot, and I can understand it to a degree. Some people think of airsoft as a means of getting guns they could never afford or be allowed to own in the first place (which is one of the reasons the japanese invented it). But there are those that just like airsoft for what it is. Those people are the kind that would choose the airsoft version. The thing is, there are thousands of real m14s and its variants just floating about. however, when I drop $1800 for the GBB m14, I know I will be one of a very small number of people. BTW, a real M1-a is $1830 MSRP from springfield armory.

Yes... the nice thing about airsoft is, it's not exactly considered 'lethal'. For that price, having a weapon you can shoot at your friends with some added realism of a blowback system would be quite nice. Not only is it exotic, it's probably fun to shoot. I'd chip out for one of those if I could. And Longhairedhippy is right, real M1As cost around 1800 so they're not that cheap either.

Archived