Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw just recalled i have the disc from marzi with all the photos from op rednal 2 if you havent got a copy already. (havent been using it as a coaster... honest)

kie

Ok kie u can drop off the disk to me sometime then.

Grim

Some pics of me and my airsoft buds from Fort Ord yesterday, I'm the one with the OD helmet, excuse my taped on mini as my PEQ batt died on me (Siilly NiCad memory thing) I ended up sharing and switching off my friends M4 whenever one of us got hit.

DSCN0182.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0200.jpg

DSCN0194.jpg

^^ above is the super duper air operated weapons that fire lasers at a screen; guess its cheaper than going to an actual range but half as fun.

Well its the only place that I am allowed to kill commies and fire the ma duece so Im happy :D

Badly Browned, nice pics but I thought they shut down Fort Ord for airsofting?

move_3.jpg

move_2.jpg

cover_1.jpg

logs.jpg

thinking.jpg

Jup, it was as cold as it looks... Minus 10° Celsius...

in_line.jpg

stand_your_ground.jpg

g36_vs_m4.jpg

map_2.jpg

map_1.jpg

Navigation...

http://foxone-milsim.de/bilder/600/camp_3.jpg

My home for at least 30hrs. at -10°C!

Whole Gallery can be found here http://foxone-milsim.de/bilder/

Edited by Grimm
Here are some photos of the guys I play with:

From a game on 24 Nov

001_01-1.jpg

Thats me sitting crosslegged in the staging area. Like towellie, I have no idea what's going on. Thanks for the pic Doc!

-Oh and that guy yall are talkin about goes by Santa. he's the sneakiest player you'll ever meet. great guy, if a little on the 'unconventional' side.

Edited by the roob

Never heard of the blunatic ballistic tactical contact lenses?

It was an non-public milsim training of our team, so no shots were fireed, in fact neither were the mags loaded nor the power source connected!

Sole reason was training of field and bushcraft skills as well us testing our gear for cold weather, and have a chat at the base camp, before christmas...

Edited by Grimm
Is that the BE-X camo?

Well, yes, I think in the largest resolution images you even can see the label on my gear.

Pretty naturally, since I am the one responsiople for the development of this gear :)

So everything, exept knife (which is finnish), boots and rifle is designed by my self.