Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kylec, last time I checked, US Border Patrol doesn't wear MultiCam.

Nice loadout all the way, though.

Thanks, but I know that. Mexicans at Wal-Mart however, do not know that. ..I don't have any 5.11 clothes to match the guy on the right, so I made him match me :P

anyway, more pics

2188676906_935a57f385_b.jpg

2188678698_f6074d419e_b.jpg

and...some random guy that walked right by us..hahah.

2187914047_1484aefa81_b.jpg

I REALLY like that M110. Did he krylon it that color or use a different way of painting it?

Ah, you're talking about the SR-25. It has actually been ceramic coated. A guy that plays with us works at a custom gun shop that does that sort of thing.

My dad shoots airsoft sometimes too, and what he does is he wears a hardhat and an orange reflective traffic vest so people can clearly see him, but it doesn't really save him from getting shot up when people with itchy trigger fingers are playing. He uses nothing more than a UV filter on his lens too and so far no stray shots have destroyed his equipment. [/img]

Yeah I use all my high end equipment when i snap a few shots at local sites, its all UK limits but its CQB site. I probably get shot more when im taking pics than when im actually playing, but my kit has never been damaged.