Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it was originally used on the back of military vehicles as a warning sign.

humvee_stayback_pattiea.jpg

I like mine... it's "stronger"!!! :D

It's not a Hummve, but it's a Mitstubishi Pajero! :P

Stunt7~0.jpg

Just kidding!

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN

Pictures from a game this past Saturday at a new field. The owning team was a pompous bunch, and I don't think are used to actually being beaten by another team who had never seen that field before... hit calling was ridiculous at times, but their leader usually sorted it out at the end, so I give him credit for that. First real game back after the first 5 months of Army stuff, and PT is an amazing thing after all...

n1565130316_30297999_1873.jpg

n1570620046_30242201_6384.jpg

n1570620046_30242202_6707.jpg

Pictures from a game this past Saturday at a new field. The owning team was a pompous bunch, and I don't think are used to actually being beaten by another team who had never seen that field before... hit calling was ridiculous at times, but their leader usually sorted it out at the end, so I give him credit for that. First real game back after the first 5 months of Army stuff, and PT is an amazing thing after all...

n1565130316_30297999_1873.jpg

n1570620046_30242201_6384.jpg

n1570620046_30242202_6707.jpg

grr..don't you just hate "teams" like that? I think the problem is the use of hi-caps....ridiculous..there is no skill in usin hicaps. Tired of seeing raped m4s firing 400 round sprays...GAY

grr..don't you just hate "teams" like that? I think the problem is the use of hi-caps....ridiculous..there is no skill in usin hicaps. Tired of seeing raped m4s firing 400 round sprays...GAY

400fps "raped" M4's with hi caps??? who does that?? :rolleyes:

i mean it's all about 450 fps with a C mag

and honestly, who still quotes pics...that are RIGHT ABOVE them

pics of me posing as some tough guys at last sunday's game.

3airsoft009.jpg

yeah i thrashed my M4, so i borrowed a Mp5 from a friendly team ( we where third party specops, against 2 teams, each 40 men strong. lovely :) )

and this is me just wishing to shoot a teammate ( who again and always will made some remark that is just on the line between funny and insulting :P )

3airsoft010.jpg

Ow btw, about the finger on the trigger: mag was empty, no battery inside ( this was at the end of the day ) and gun's on safe.

@ malkovsky,

why is that offensive ? if the mexicans got nothing to hide, then who's to care ? if they do got something to hide, then that's their own fault, not someone else's. i'd say it's funny as hell :D

EDIT: ow, how can one make so many typos.,...............

Edited by triggerhappyNL
I like mine... it's "stronger"!!! :D

It's not a Hummve, but it's a Mitstubishi Pajero! :P

Stunt7~0.jpg

Just kidding!

STUNTMAN

Nuno, do you have a bigger version of that sign, or al least a source for the Barret silhoutte? I want to do a Spanish version of the sticker for my motorcycle helmet: I just can't stand tailgaters!!! (but I need them to understand the message, therefore I'll change it to "SI PUEDES LEER ESTO ESTÁS A TIRO")

Nice loadout. I don't usually like US-type loadouts, but Marpat is very nice and I like the loadout you've done, tho for the forest I'd probably go for OD mag pouches rather than tan. Are there marpat patterned ones avaliable btw? If so, that would own. But nice loadout!

Nice M4

What kind of silencer is that tmas?

Magsz got it right, its a Madbull Gemtech HALO. That game was the first time I've actually used that M4 all the way through a game (even though I've had it for a year now)... my workhorse M14 finally decided it had had enough. :(

Edited by tmas

Nah....it's not on there right. It's sort of on there by force of habit and good feelings. I'm thinking of getting one of those UTG ergo grips for it, I don't really use it as much as I use the mag well so.

I'm gonna say that the tan pouches work actually pretty well in my neck of the woods, I'm huge about not getting pouches in one camo style, but since I'm looking to pick up a RICAS system soon, I think the mag pouches will be getting changed out anyways.

I'm changing over from Hi-caps to mids very soon, and the SPC actually has a CQB gear box installed, so I need to up my mag count considerably.

And I am glad I never did put that PACA under the CIRAS. I'll save that for the chest rig load-out.

ruvon

might I suggest getting tan boots as they look better with MARPAT and Marines actually wear tan boots

and I'd keep the tan pouches or at least get CB ones (all other colors don't look good on MARPAT)

and it appears that your helmet is sitting high up on your head

other than that it is a sweet loadout

and midcaps are way better than hi-caps

ruvon

might I suggest getting tan boots as they look better with MARPAT and Marines actually wear tan boots

and I'd keep the tan pouches or at least get CB ones (all other colors don't look good on MARPAT)

and it appears that your helmet is sitting high up on your head

other than that it is a sweet loadout

and midcaps are way better than hi-caps

Yeah, you could comrade, I'm thinking of getting some once the winter weather is done here in the North East. I don't want to have to have two sets, one for the winter, and one for in the summer.

I'm thinking the Converse ones. They've been holding up for some of my NYARNG buddies pretty well. The one's I'm wearing in the pic are waterproof to a certain extent, and you have to cross a creek to get to our AO so, waterproof and winter wins over doing a correct "impression".

I may just keep the pouches the way they are, I actually have four triples, and they are real deal anyways sooo.....

I've got the temperpedic padding in the helmet, so it adjusts, I had just put it on so.

And yes...mid-caps are the way of the future for me, as I hear they feed much better than hi caps in a high ROF gun.

Yeah I know, I've never used anything else then ESS ICE, Guarder C4 or Bollé Viper sunglasses for skirmishing.

But they definitely don't have that gap between my head and the frame, that when I bow my head a little OPFOR can just peck my eyes out......

Nuno, do you have a bigger version of that sign, or al least a source for the Barret silhoutte? I want to do a Spanish version of the sticker for my motorcycle helmet: I just can't stand tailgaters!!! (but I need them to understand the message, therefore I'll change it to "SI PUEDES LEER ESTO ESTÁS A TIRO")

Done... hecho!!!

tarjeta1.jpg

STUNTMAN

Yeah I know, I've never used anything else then ESS ICE, Guarder C4 or Bollé Viper sunglasses for skirmishing.

But they definitely don't have that gap between my head and the frame, that when I bow my head a little OPFOR can just peck my eyes out......

No those aren't the one's I use for in game. I run a pair of Bugz mesh. Yes mesh. Yes I've tested them, and no I've had no problems. The league I play with has a ruling about full seal goggles being worn at all times.

I actually cringe when I see people with shooting glasses. But to each their own.