Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually Kie that was where we suckered them into attacking up in the woodland so we could take the hospital. I hate being cannon fodder. Oh well great day all round and i like Proteus alot, just dont like arriving due to my hatred of arriving at any military camps wether active or de commisioned lol. Kie post some of the other pics up that you took.

Grim

dsc00216gl0.jpg

the guys getting prepped... and sleeping

dsc00217qj2.jpg

Opal fruit (starburst) being force fed to keep his strength up.

dsc00218mu7.jpg

Grim

dsc00219vb9.jpg

The desert team

dsc00221wk2.jpg

Alan looking either stoned, sleepy or drunk all bad since he was our driver.

dsc00222tw5.jpg

Grim tactically posing.

dsc00220st1.jpg

Grim and Opal

k

Bash... more like a punch.

Yes i was the the chicken in the woods with no ammo left (damn Lo-caps) who had to resort to one shot of my sidearm before you shot me. letting out an evil laugh in the process.

being a decoy hurts

k

Edited by kie

OP Lights Out, southern Oklahoma.

Untitled-21.png

Safety Brief

Untitled-31.png

Me and JP (I'm not that big, he's just that short :D )

Untitled-27.png

Setting up my squad to defend the 'Ammo Depot'. I had five guys to hold the objective until 1500 to score our points. At about 1400 we were attacked by pretty much half the enemy team (10-15) and held for a while before being pushed out. Just in time, reinforcements arrived and we coordinated a pincher movement and retook the depot with five seconds to spare. Also one of the most awesome rocket-attacks I've ever seen on the part of ST46.

Untitled-24.png

Action shot, with the depot in the background.

Untitled-25.png

Run!

Untitled-26.png

More run!

Untitled-20.png

Dead :(

Untitled-32.png

Rotating back to the 'town' of Newbury Grove after the depot fight for some much needed rest.

Untitled-34.png

Delicious MRE! Nom nom nom.

Note the radio antenna. I was borrowing my friends Midland 5W radio because we had about 250 acres to cover, and the antenna was in just the right position so that every time I looked down, it went right up my left nostril. Especially when I fall backwards.

Untitled-18.png

Last battle of the day on a wooded hill.

Was a great Op, but sorely lacking in players because they're too manly to ask for directions. Looking forward to Lights Out Redux this summer.

(damn image limit!)

More:

http://32ndoperations.webs.com/apps/photos...?albumID=449562

Loving the tigerstripe there cent101, its my favorite camo. Looks like it worked really well judging from the pics! They should make some Crye-cut tigerstripe shirts and pants.

TAA

Thanks! Yeah tigerstripe is quite yummy, both the vietnam "official" version and the MFH knockoff me and my team uses. Not so much tacgear avaliable in it tho, but i recently scored some MOLLE pouches and a rather poor quality vest in Tigerstripe :) I'm hoping MFH will make some cool tacgear in it too, particularely one of those quite affordable CIRAS copies.

Well.. more pics when i have them!