• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i care for my teeth alright.. :(

edit: im on my friends account for some reason... i should be Average

Don't worry bout it bro, missing teeth aren't for everyone. ;)

Here's a couple in game shots from last summer, hopefully I can get my hands on some from this winter's/spring's games soon.

DSC_0296.jpg

Sprinting with a G&P SPR/A can be a *badgeress*... it doesn't look like it, but I'm actually hauling *albatross* in this picture lol. (hence the tongue sticking out. :P)

DSC_0223_1.jpg

Lining up the shot... although I really am surprised I wasn't lit to *beep* at that moment, seeing as I'm completely exposed with the oh-so-discrete camera guy 10 feet from me lol.

DSC_0173_1.jpg

aaaand there's the post-mortem shot... (btw, it's a lot easier to call hits in a tank. :) just a helpful tip for the guys getting b*tched at for wearing hoodies. ;) )

DSC_0229.jpg

This pic was preceded by an absolutely amazing AMT hardballer shot. One of the coolest pistols I've ever borrowed. Amehzin.

*beep* crumpet i remember the NOPCD4 Game! None of my guns liked to work that day but it was still a blast!

Me with the Ghillie, sniper wasn't shooting too great that day (about 220 fps lol):

DSC_0036_1.jpg

And I just had to post the pic of Samson decked out Crumpet:

DSC_0119_1.jpg