Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

lol right on...

good to see you on these boards!

well, I guess since you've got Samson, I have to one up ya. ;)

DSC_0215_1.jpg

Meet the U.S.'s first (or at least best-known) WarPooch.

His name is Samson.

Edited by crump3t
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I've been on Arnies for awhile and I love em, wealth of information here.

Post count

<--- ;)

And to make this post meaningful... Park City Airsoft, excluding a couple guys (yep I'm the one with all the guns to my head :( ):

PCAPics001.jpg

I'm not usually one to say this but....

- lack of eye protection

- guns pointed at individual with no eye protection

- fingers on triggers of said guns

- mags also in said guns

Not a great representation of safe, responsible airsofters there. This isn't to rag on you at all, but in our sport it just makes sense to be careful about these things, especially when posting them on a worldwide forum.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Crump3t, that is the best thing ever. Tacta-lab!

Where did you get the rig for the dog?

As much as I'd love to claim ownership, the dog actually belongs to one of my good friends, who had the vest custom made specifically for the lab-loadout. It's standard eye-protection, and the helmet is out of some pet store novely aisle (and was spray-painted khaki later that day to mesh with the multicam rig).

The best part though, is that it's not all for show... with a cowbell on his collar, Samson loves joining us for games, and does in-fact carry extra water and ak mags. His owner basically gets an extra 6 or so pouches per game, and the dog doesn't usually give him away, as he comes running when called, but generally does his own thing otherwise. :)

I'm not usually one to say this but....

- lack of eye protection

- guns pointed at individual with no eye protection

- fingers on triggers of said guns

- mags also in said guns

Not a great representation of safe, responsible airsofters there. This isn't to rag on you at all, but in our sport it just makes sense to be careful about these things, especially when posting them on a worldwide forum.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I'm torn in this particular case... I'm all for preservation of our sport through wise use of imagery/video, but the group has it obviously staged. I have a bigger problem with those nonchalant post-game haha gun->back of head pictures. But then again, just to be on the safe side, maybe eye protection/trigger fingers would've been a good idea.

And just so I can still say I'm adding to the thread, I'll show you all the miracle of CadPat.

jointopsept_22nd012.jpg

I love this stuff. So much. :) <3

DSCF0537.jpg

Putting the hurt on some OPFOR below. Well, I would have, but I forgot to take the safety off and so I just got a good hosing for my trouble.

DSCF0538.jpg

I had to run to the top of this ******* mountain, I will not let you ****ing ****s take it!

DSCF0541.jpg

Partway up the mountain.

DSCF0543.jpg

Yes, I can fly. It's not all that it's hyped up to be.

IMGP3852.jpg

I am the resident Jungle ninja. In this round I tabbed 5 people - including the cameraman - out of a 6 person team. :D

IMGP3840.jpg

That's the SMALL mountain. Honestly. The Large one is three times as high. I'm the chap in MARPAT.

IMGP3842.jpg

Better pic of the small mountain - Arclight couldn't resist my ridges and had to grasp hold.

Edited by DarkLite

Nice pics stuntman, You look like a PMC :]

And just a request, but can someone post a picture of them wearing a IBH helmet. You have to be like 5'6 or 5'7 and 130-140 pounds. I would want to see what it would look like on me since I am really small.

Edited by ChrisWPA
Nice pics stuntman, You look like a PMC :]

Really? And now?

Montagem.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Yeah, the shadows aren't in the same direction... but i'm learning to use Photoshop! :D

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN

WARNING!!! MAY BE TOO REVEALING FOR SMALL CHILDREN AND INNOCENT INTERNET GOERS!!!

Friend of mine at one of our last ops in the desert during winter:

TOMDONTLOOK.jpg

BTW Seems like a lot of people are rocking the Eagle chest rigs lately.

Edited by PCA_PJ

IMG_1468_copy.jpg

Zmarre trying to surprise ppl downstairs. And succeeding btw.

Had an awesome game this saturdayevening, in an old monastry/school. At night. Yummie.

BTW, yes I'm wearing a shirt with fluo letters. This one. Right now I'm going for an anti-tourist loadout.

Edited by Zmarre